Mar 29, 2004
✟4,208.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have very deep reservations about doing this, but that's all the reason why I'm doing this. Part of my shock therapy I guess.

Well, here I am again. At a point in my fertility cycle were conception can happen. I've had all the drugs, the shots, the checks by the doc and I have a green light for this little window that's opened today.

If you could all please just say a quick little prayer for me, that God will give us a great Christmas blessing this year. I don't think I've ever asked for anything as much as I have asked for this. I don't think I've ever struggled internally with something as much as I have with this.

Please pray with me that God will bless us.

To Saint Anne:
Good St. Anne, you were especially favored by God to be the mother of the most holy Virgin Mary, the Mother of our Savior. By your power with your most pure daughter and with her divine Son, kindly obtain for us the grace and the favor we now seek. Please secure for us also forgiveness of our past sins, the strength to perform faithfully our daily duties and the help we need to persevere in the love of Jesus and Mary. Amen. :crossrc:

Reactions: Rebekka

RedTulipMom

Legend
Apr 18, 2004
illinois
✟137,834.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
never stop asking for Prayer! God does hear, and his Will will be done..and in his timing! i know..i was infertile for 15 yrs, then i got pregnant with Luke! He is now 2 1/2 yrs old and i am 4 mos pregnant with another one! I will pray for you! huggs!

Upvote 0

DivineFiliation

Dyslexics of the world untie!
Mar 29, 2004
✟4,208.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you everyone. DH and I are really putting ourselves out there this time. He's excited again at the possibility (he's been keeping himself from getting his hopes up) and I'm going to get down on my knees FIRST THING when I get home and pray my little heart out.

Upvote 0

DivineFiliation

Mar 29, 2004
✟4,208.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have been receiving PM's that are starting to bother me.

I have thick skin and can take it but I hate it when I get a message from someone that says, "Pray that you will accept His will." As if I need to accept being infertile as my life's calling. Unfortunately, except for the OBOBers who have read my many threads about my struggle with this, no one can know my past history in all of this.

Should I have attached links to my thread for my old threads showing my struggles so I don't have to rehash my history in a new thread?

I normally do not take insensitivities to heart but this really bothered me. Please, if you feel so inclined to PM me telling me that I need to pray only for God's will to be done to me, think twice and do not.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DivineFiliation

Mar 29, 2004
✟4,208.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you everyone so much for your well wishes and prayers.

Well, step one DID happen... I ovulated. For a person in my situation, that is a very big deal. I hope the swimmers got to the egg at the right time. And if they did, I hope this little miracle stuck.

The bad thing is we won't know until January 1, 2007. amazing, huh.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.