Sep 7, 2006
Sydney
✟14,280.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Praying for you, your husband and your 'maybe baby':crossrc:

O glorious Saint Gerard, powerful intercessor before God, and wonder worker of our day, I call upon you and seek your help. You who always fulfilled God's will on earth, help me to do God's holy will. Intercede with the Giver of life, from whom all parenthood proceeds, that I may conceive and raise children who will please God in this life, and be heirs to the kingdom of heaven. Amen.

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I can't believe people are already telling you to accept God's will for you if you don't get pregnant. That just makes it sound like don't get your hopes up, it probably won't happen. There's no faith in that! The Lord knows how much a baby means to you two and I'm sure if you two keep praying and if we keep praying, you'll have a beautiful baby. Praises to Him for always providing for you... PLEASE keep us updated, now we have something to look really forward to on the 1st!! ^_^

Upvote 0

DivineFiliation

Dyslexics of the world untie!
Mar 29, 2004
✟4,208.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Actually, it's on the 3rd. I miscalculated. Anyway, still sitting here waiting for the 3rd. Everything else is going well.

Still praying my little tail off about this.

It really feels great, for a change, to get my hopes up and believe that this could actually happen for us. AND, no wonder it's called the miracle of life because it IS a miracle that anyone gets pregnant!!!

Upvote 0

DivineFiliation

Dyslexics of the world untie!
Mar 29, 2004
✟4,208.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just thought I'd update everyone. Our new years, unfortunately, will not start with any great announcements. :sigh:

However, we are not broken up about it or anything. Wished we had a great outcome, but know that it will happen in His time.

This has been really refreshing. Although I wish I could come in here and announce some great news, it was so so so nice to know that I had people praying for us and that I could pray for a baby too. This was the first time in a very very very long time that I actually believed, to the core of my being, that getting pregnant was possible. This is something that I will carry with me to the next cycle and the next and the next.

I prayed a lot more this past month than I have in a long time... which isn't saying much, but an improvement is an improvement. I've been talking a lot more with God and saying more rosaries than I think I ever have.

If it's ok with you, I'm going to continue to revive this thread when we are in a position of asking for the prayers again (knowing that we'll accept them in the meantime ;) ). I like keeping everyone in this room up to date on our progress and it helps me seeing the support to.

Just so you know, should we conceive a girl, she shall be named Mary, after Our Mother for her intercession... and I will proclaim it to the world why the baby is named Mary.

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
:hug: I'm sorry this month wasn't the month and you and your hubby will remain in my prayers. I'm glad to see that your spirit is still willing to fight and get that precious little angel of yours one day. If you do have a little girl, I'm sure our Mother would be very proud. And please keep us updated.

With love...

Upvote 0

2Hearts

Aug 29, 2006
Tornado Alley
✟7,838.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Just thought I'd update everyone. Our new years, unfortunately, will not start with any great announcements. :sigh:

However, we are not broken up about it or anything. Wished we had a great outcome, but know that it will happen in His time.

This has been really refreshing. Although I wish I could come in here and announce some great news, it was so so so nice to know that I had people praying for us and that I could pray for a baby too. This was the first time in a very very very long time that I actually believed, to the core of my being, that getting pregnant was possible. This is something that I will carry with me to the next cycle and the next and the next.

I prayed a lot more this past month than I have in a long time... which isn't saying much, but an improvement is an improvement. I've been talking a lot more with God and saying more rosaries than I think I ever have.

If it's ok with you, I'm going to continue to revive this thread when we are in a position of asking for the prayers again (knowing that we'll accept them in the meantime ;) ). I like keeping everyone in this room up to date on our progress and it helps me seeing the support to.

Just so you know, should we conceive a girl, she shall be named Mary, after Our Mother for her intercession... and I will proclaim it to the world why the baby is named Mary.

Praying for you. God's timing is perfect, so we shall pray and believe with you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Orthosdoxa

Happy wife and mommy
Feb 11, 2003
nowhere
✟24,016.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hi there :wave:

I remember talking to you a few years ago about this... remember me? I know the pain of infertility all too well. The Lord blessed us with twins this past August. If it can happen for me, it can and will happen for you.

Is your infertility caused by PCOS? If so, you should check out the TTC board at soulcysters.net. There is an incredible wealth of TTC info there and some very knowledgable people.

I believe you will get pg eventually. If you can ovulate and your DH has swimmers, it will happen. PM me if you have any questions or want to talk about anything.

LK

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.