Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I've been dealing with my OCD for about half a week and I'm in fear that this is going to be a lengthy process like it was in April. I have had 2 lapses this yr so far and thats good. This one and in the spring. Now I need prayers please to go out to the Father in Heaven that I'm going to be okay and I'm still His child. Thank you for anyone who reads this and prays for me.

servant9901

Aug 17, 2012
✟685.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
I've been dealing with my OCD for about half a week and I'm in fear that this is going to be a lengthy process like it was in April. I have had 2 lapses this yr so far and thats good. This one and in the spring. Now I need prayers please to go out to the Father in Heaven that I'm going to be okay and I'm still His child. Thank you for anyone who reads this and prays for me.

Father bring healing and deliverance from all that afflicts and opresses this precious soul in the Mighty name of Jesus

God bless
Servant

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
one advice, shrug off and clean (yourself) from all unsure beliefs, because this is the main thing with which the devil holds the people in the captivity of (the) "darkness", the true Word of God is the most powerful tool for liberation from satan

God, You Who Are the only true God Father of all universe, we do not want to have any god or lord except only Those Ones Who really Are the true God Father and (true) Lord Jesus Christ (as You/He already wrote it in the time of Moses with Your/His Own Finger - Exodus 20:3), please God, remove all satanic/devilish spirits and bonds from your human creature with username "dabro" in this www forum - do it once and for all while he is still living in this world, let this man to have a normal/good life still in this life, we ask You this in the name of Your true firstborn and only begotten Son - Lord Jesus Christ, of course we do not know Your perfect qualifiers and unsearchable ways and Your unknowable mind (as it is written in Romans 11:33-36), so, let it be Your Will, because only You know and can all good thing(-s) - in the name of Jesus

everyone who wants to say "Amen"

Blessings

Upvote 0