Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Found this post from Jen's sister, please everyone pray that God will intervene.

" Thanks again to everyone who has been praying. If any of you would like to see Jen, I would suggest you stop by as early as you can tomorrow morning. It's not looking good. Ash"

Oh Father, our Abba, i lift this dear, precious one and her children to You, for Who else is there, but You. Protect, defend, lift, and heal this dear one and her children, in the name of Jesus the christ, the only begotten Son of You, the living God, the God of the living, amen.

Reactions: covenantwmn
Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh Father, our Abba, i lift this dear, precious one and her children to You, for Who else is there, but You. Protect, defend, lift, and heal this dear one and her children, in the name of Jesus the christ, the only begotten Son of You, the living God, the God of the living, amen.
Standing with you in prayer.

Upvote 0

Elderado

You mess with one man, you got us all.
Sep 14, 2005
North Carolina
✟750.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Welcome home, Marine! Wish I was there to buy you a beer, but since I'm on the east coast I'll just say that I'm very grateful for your service and I hope you thoroughly enjoy the time you get to spend with your family, especially your new daughter. God bless you sir. I know you would have made Tim very proud. I'm looking forward to meeting him in Heaven even more now after reading this. Sounds like he was a really great guy. His wife and kids are still in my daily prayers.

i'm home now. thanks to everyone who prayed. got to meet my daughter for the first time and she took her first steps the day i got home :thumbsup: even though i'm home now it's kinda a sad time for me. i want to do something for jen and the kids but it seems like theres nothing i can do. i don't even know if jen is still alive at the time of me writing this. i am praying that GOD takes ahold of this situation and heals this family. they've been thru enough. i was going thru some e-mails tonite and found this one from tim not too long before he deployed that last time. kinda gives u a picture of what he was like. he was a great friend and im thankful God brought him into my life.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Ho-la brown boy. I was just watchin an episode of COPS and it reminded me that I should probably write you back. Naw ju know I love you mayne. Hey so how did the baseball tourney go? I think you made the right decision to go. Sure the poolee camp at Pen could've benefited you to a certain degree, but you're gonna have your whole life to play Marine bro. Be a kid while you still can. Things are gonna change a lot a year from now, and I would hate to see you look back and regret missed opportunities. We'll get you ready for the Corps bud. Don't worry bout that. Doggone Squad Leader Martinez. Naw forget that. Doggone Platoon Guide Martinez. I will square you away recruit. Believe that. I am still writing up your workouts but I should be done within the week, and will get it to you soon. I'll call you next week when I've got some downtime at the firehouse, and we'll discuss the other stuff. Alright?

Hey things are going great with me man. Thanks for askin. I finally got my wisdom teeth yanked a few days ago. The doc said soft foods/liquid diet for a couple days, but my mouth didn't hurt any and that night I got really really hungry so I ate some peanuts. Then I got a doggone half a peanut lodged in one of my sockets. I tried shootin it out with that water squirter thing but that didn't work. Then I tried standin on my head but that didn't work either. Then I had my wife in there with a flashlight and tweezers, but she couldn't get it either. So I left it there and thought maybe it would just come out on its own. Well a couple days later the skin grew over it and it started to get all infected. So Jen made me go back to the dentist and he had to surgically remove the peanut. It was all yellow and green and bloody. Pretty neat, I kept it. But the moral of the story is if you're gonna eat peanuts after you get your wisdom teeth pulled, make sure you chew with your front teeth. Like a chipmunk or a squirrel or something.

Jen is doing really well. And no she doesn't say she's fat and start crying and make me go to the store for ice cream in the middle of the night. Come on, that stuff's only in the movies man! Either that or I'm just lucky ha ha! In fact she probably handles this pregnancy thing better than I do. She actually got up at 2 am and made me a steak the other night cause I was craving it ha ha. But man I start freakin out thinkin she needs something, but really she's fine. She's capable. It's just that I don't get all that much time to really spend at home and take care of her. I want to treat her like a princess while I still can, especially since I know I won't be here when the twins are born. I'm happy she gives me the chance to do that, even though I know she can handle things even when I'm not here. I'm a lucky man Roy. I don't know what I did to earn myself a woman like that but I thank the Lord for my blessings.

I'm glad you've found yourself a good woman too. It's important Roy. You are gonna be gone a lot. You are gonna see some stuff that most people could never imagine. It's gonna mess with your head. Sometimes the only thing that is gonna get you through is knowing that you have a good woman waitin for you at home. She is gonna pull you through those hard times. She'll make you forget about the demons of war. When you're with her, that world doesn't exist. If you think she's the one who can be that for you, hang on to her Roy. You will have many women tryin to jump your bones the minute you pin on that eagle, globe, and anchor. Women love Marines. I don't know why cause we are possibly the most disgusting group of hooligans on earth, but they love us. Don't let yourself get caught up bro. I've seen it happen too many times. It ain't worth it man. If you love her, commit. I may be goin out on a limb by saying that, but I don't wanna see you fall in to the game. You need a woman who's gonna be there for you.

Anyway Kolton is doing really well too. He's my best buddy. We went fishin this morning down on the Brazos. Let him reel in a few good sized largemouths. I was holdin him down so he wouldn't get pulled out the boat, but after a couple times he started gettin a little over confident and told me he didn't need me to hold him anymore. So I kinda let go and sure enough he goes flyin forward and slams his face into a 10 gallon bucket. Got a fat lip and bloody nose but he didn't let go and he brought that sucker in. That's my boy. He told me I could hold onto him a little (but only just a little) on the next one though ha ha. We have a lot of fun. You'll see when you become a dad Roy. There's nothin better in the world. I look at that kid and my heart freakin hurts because I love him so much. I mean hurts in a good way, until I have to leave. I may be nothin but a doggone jarhead, but I get all kinds of emotional when it comes to my son. I just wish I could fast forward through this next deployment and be back here at home with my family. My wife, my son, my little girls. I feel them kicking at night and it's hard to think that by the time I finally get to see them, they will probably be over a year old already. I don't feel like I can wait that long, but I guess the alternative would be never getting the chance to see them at all. So I will just count my blessings and thank God that he gave us the gift of those two little babies. And just go over there and handle business once again and pray that I make it home. I've got more to fight for now.

Well my little chimichanga. Sorry it took me so long to respond to your email. You mean a lot to me bro, and I'm proud of ya. I'm glad your mom is doing a little better. I know you got a lot on your plate, but you're handling it like a man and by the way you've stepped up through all of this and taken care of your family, I know that you are going to be a damn good Marine. I will put my name on that anyday. Your mom is gonna be proud of you someday too. Once she cleans up and is released from her addictions. Believe me, she is going to remember more than you think she does and she is gonna be so proud. And let her be proud Roy. Don't push her away. Don't let your hurt and anger get the best of you. Let her start over. Don't hold the past against her. You only have one mama, and no matter what she's done or hasn't done or how much she's hurt you in the past, she will always be your mom. This life is way too short to let anger and resentment get in the way of our most important relationships. I've never had to deal with what you have, so maybe what I say doesn't mean much of anything, but I've seen a lot man. And I know what's important in life. Moms are pretty special. In fact, I've got a hot date with a young lady named Cindy Love tomorrow night. It's her birthday and I got us some front row seats and backstage passes to the George Strait concert. My mama loves her some George Strait. Can you say SON OF THE YEAR? Ha ha naw, we should have a good time though. I love my mama.

I'll send that workout program and call you soon bro. Keep your head up alright? I got nothin but love for ya......Tim

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.