Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I don't know why the Lord is allowing all of this stuff to happen, but one thing I do know is that if Jen was in our position and it was one of us who was going through this and needed prayer so badly --- even if the situation looked ugly and hopeless, she would never give up hope. No matter what we did or said, her love and thoughtfullness would be unconditional. She cared so much for people without ever expecting anything in return. I've been tempted many times to try to forget about it all, but I always come back to that and I just can't do it. There is so much going on right now that most of you don't even realize. But I can say, though I'm quite distantly removed, that our family is very thankful for the prayer warriors here at CF. You guys have no obligation to any of this, yet you have remained faithful in your prayers for almost 2 years now.

Jen is leaving the country soon, so please say some prayers for safe travel. Thank you.

Thanks for posting this. Sometimes we need a reminder of the person behind the thread who we are praying for. Jen and the kids will always be in my prayers, but especially Jen.

Upvote 0

HisW0rd

Being a mom is God's gift 2 me
Sep 27, 2007
Texas
✟16,881.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My Heavenly Father,
Watch over all of those who are going to battle for us. I thank you Lord that you are sending your angels to watch over them every step of the way. Father, I ask you those who have been hurt in battle will be protected while recovering and those that we lost in battle, that you will give their families peace, and we know that through You all things are possible, in Christ Holy Name Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Oh Father God, please, please touch my sister Jen, renew and restore and let her feel and know Your love again. Please watch over her and keep her safe and bring her home once again. Thank You Lord for hearing our prayers, in Jesus' name, amen.

Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

student ad x

Senior Contributor
Feb 20, 2009
just outside the forrest
✟29,077.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others