miss-a

Jul 12, 2009
Snowy Northeast
✟35,831.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Please prayer for the hearts and souls of my neighbors and landlord, that they would come to know the Lord.

The situation is that I am injured (prayers for a speedy and complete recovery welcomed and so very much appreciated), and I cannot keep up with my lawn mowing. They see me out there struggling to push the mower, with an ace bandage on my knee, one on the opposite thigh and a splint on my wrist. Yet their only response to the situation was "get her out of here," so the landlord threatened eviction. I'm not worried about that. I don't think I can be evicted over grass. But I am concerned about the shape of the hearts and souls involved. That was a pretty hard hearted response. I'm also concerned that my hurt feelings over it would effect the condition of my heart. I'm good to these folks, and they kicked me when I was down. I don't want to get a hard heart over this. And I'd like to authentically show and feel love for them. So far I'm good with it and even consider it a possible indication that the Lord is in the process of finding me a new place to park my little moho.

So would you please pray for all of our hearts and situations.
Thank you sooooooooo much!

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Praying dear heart, that God protects and defends you and that He pours out His healing and His blessings on you like rain and opens doors of blessing, joy, and peace to you. Praying that God moooooooves inexplicably in the hearts of your neighbors and landlord, and that in the meantime He sends concrete and visible forms of help regarding the grass, and supplies ALL that you need, and that His grace reigns in all ways inside and outside your dwelling. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,825.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, healing of body, and that you would work out all these situations in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:prayer: I understand... even today my assistant asked, after I gave away more of my tomatoes to a neighbor, how often they gave me some of their mangoes or the other avocadoes... never I told her...they have never given me anything. She was amazed. However, I don't give to receive. It's a good place to be.

Can you ask them for help in keeping your lawn for a short time? That might at least shut them up. You'll get through this and while the HOA might make it the end of the world (to them) it isn't.
th

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums