Prayers for me, Sara and Malachi.

chrishill88

Apr 1, 2015
✟15,133.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello, God is fixing a relationship that is Ordained by him. Basically I had a dream of this woman ten years before I met her, She has a son. We both love each other, but the devil stole us from one another, and I am fighting a battle to get her back. So I will just ask that you pray for us, for our connection. I ask that you agree with me when I cancel all assignments of the enemy. In regards to our relationship, our identities, False words being spoken about us. Any exaggerations, stretched truths, even truths. Anything that could but enmity between us. I ask for wisdom, I ask for conviction, I ask to see what God sees in this matter, and also for patience. I ask for God to speak to her for me, and Just tell her I love her, and Miss her. We do see each other, but not as much as we should. I also pray for her son, and his healing, he has some minor health problems. We are both born again, and I just ask that you pray this with me. Thank you very much, and I decree a blessing over anyone who assists me in this prayer. If anyone needs prayer. please send me a message, and I would love to pray for me. God made me a promise that he would come close to anyone I pray for, so I would love to use the gift he gave me, to help anyone I can. Thank you, and God bless you all.

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Jesus-Carry-Cross_zpsbu748jk8.jpg

Praying for You, Sara and
Malachi!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

chrishill88

Apr 1, 2015
✟15,133.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I thank you all for your prayers, and I am truly thankful for your responses. I have decreed you all blessed for these prayers. If anyone has any personal requests, Please let me know...Please also uphold a woman in your prayers, named Becky...She is battling the devil, and she does not know he is there. She just got saved, the Holy Spirit is in her. She was raped recently and she is pregnant, and she is considering abortion. She has made an appointment. She is cutting herself to help with the pain, and she is very oppressed. God promised me he is removing the devil, and he will not let her go, but I just need your prayers. She is suicidal in a sense, and has nobody, she is very low and lonely. I also ask you pray she will have an animal sent to her from God, as a companion, and that she will have help in this process, so she does not have to do this alone. Please pray this abortion does not go through, because I know he has a plan in this.

Upvote 0