Veteran
Sep 16, 2005
KY
✟17,113.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I have an aunt that has succumbed to cancer. She has been hospitalized with a continuous morphine drip along with other sedatives to control her pain levels. Just before they began to give her the very strong pain medications I got to speak with her for a few moments. She told me that her faith had wavered for a while because she couldn't understand God's Plan in this. Then she had never felt as close to God as she did during that moment last night. She took my hand and told me that she couldn't wait to get to Heaven to see my Grandpa and Grandma, but even more she wanted to see Jesus. She also told me that she also couldn't wait to see my Dad to tell him that I had grown into the young man that he and my mother knew I could be.

She's ready, but I know that it's all in God's Time and Plan. I just pray that if He tarries in taking her home, that He will bless her with "divine pain control".

KleinerApfel

When I awake I am still with You
Mar 4, 2004
Somewhere
✟35,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
She's ready, but I know that it's all in God's Time and Plan. I just pray that if He tarries in taking her home, that He will bless her with "divine pain control".

Amen.

I pray the staff caring for her are sensitive and attentive, and also that God touches them as they witness this dear lady in her last days glowing with His Spirit.
I pray He strengthens and comforts you too as you go through this with your Aunt.

Upvote 0

Leimeng

Sep 25, 2004
Arizona USA
✟1,772.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
~ Depending on her age, she probably should avoid Chemo like the plague... Here is a protocol for treament which is very affordable and has very good results... DMSO - Chlorine Dioxide Protocol For Cancer
~ At the same time, I will say a prayer for her.
~ Continue to discuss amongst yourselves...

Peace,

Leimeng

Flatulo Ergo Sum ~~~

(***Insert Personal One Liner Here***)

Upvote 0

BillynJennifer

Veteran
Sep 16, 2005
KY
✟17,113.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
This afternoon, my aunt stepped over into Heaven. She had her two daughters there with her. They were holding her hand when it happened. Her wishes were for her to be cremated without any sort of actual funeral. We are planning a "celebration" of her life in a few days, instead. Thanks for the prayers.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.