Apr 11, 2006
Michigan
✟306,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
tight_mic said:
Please pray for me,I was in hospital for depression for a week and Im going back on Monday. Im so sad,and to makes thing worse is that I have so many things to be thankful for....I just cant pin what it is thats making me this way........Please remember me tonite
Thank you :groupray:
Please pray for this one who was in hospital for depression for a week. Lord, let him know that you are there with him right now, and you know what is going through his mind. I pray that you will shower you love upon him and let him know that you care. Keep your protective arms around him and hold him tight. Be with his mind right now, Lord. Let him be able to get the treatment that he needs so that he can be back to normal. We pray this in Jesus' name, Amen!

Upvote 0

littleredkiss484

Follower of Christ
Apr 11, 2006
Michigan
✟306,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
gweneviere said:
My boyfriend and I are having some really hard times. Please pray that we can resolve our issues and that God will allow his will to be done in our relationship.
Lord, I pray for this couple who are having some issues right now. We pray that they will be able to work them out and that your will will be done in this matter.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HisLadyBug

Jun 16, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
✟15,123.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My mom, my sister and I have started meeting every night for ? long and praying hard. We just need wisdom.

Also a blast from the past is making his way into my life and he needs Jesus.

My sister and her husband need healing and restoration.

Thank you all for you prayers.
Sometimes lately I feel so consumed w/ people to pray for and things to do for God's glory. But I know it's my pleasure and duty. I love it. The feeling of consumption is that I am wanting everything to be perfect at the same time...I'm working on in it ;)

Thanx again,
Melissa

I pray for y'all as well. That you may all have what you need and obtain the wisdom to know the difference.

Upvote 0

HisLadyBug

Jun 16, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
✟15,123.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Buttermilk said:
I know there are forums for prayer, but I thought I would make a sticky prayer thread specifically for Young Adult issues.

:prayer: :pray: :prayer:
I want to thank those of you that have prayed for me and my family!
Praise the Lord, He is working miracles!
My sister is calling out for God and wants Jesus in her life. I know it's just starting, but I have faith that your prayers along w/ mine are powerful!
Please keep praying for myself and the ministry that God has planned for my family and I.
For my roomate and her boyfriend w/ their child on the way for strength, Faith and Love.
For friends Nick, Lorna, and Chris to find Jesus and feel him, they are all hungry!
Thank you and may God Bless you all and your families. I pray for you all as well!
Thank you again!

Melissa

Upvote 0

angelbaby12487

~Kathryn~
Nov 23, 2003
Florida
Visit site
✟1,017.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Could you please pray for my boyfriend's family. He lives in Michigan and His dad just found our a few months ago that he was promoted and that they had to move by the end up July. He and his family is really stressed out and they are moving from Michigan to North Carolina so its pretty far. Thanks so much!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

connectadot18

Sep 7, 2006
North Carolina
✟7,987.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I Just got out of a Relationship with a Non-Christian. I was the one to break up with him because I realize that I could not grow spiritually with someone who did not believe the same as me. I was in this relationship for almost 2 years and I Miss him deeply. The thing that hurts me the most is that I know that he has a very strong dislike for Christianity and I just do not want him to close his heart to what would be the best thing that would happen to him because of a broken heart. Please pray for mine and his broken heart...

Upvote 0