Feb 23, 2004
✟381,179.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks. The trouble roomate has gotten honest with us, and he's been running around doing odd jobs making a hundred here and there. We're not sure if it's enough though.

My other roomate has taken a friend of his in because he did not have a place to stay. However, he has twice been mistaken about this new guy's money situation, criminal history, and other various things. I'm going to be talking with this new guy today and tomorrow, to get the facts straight. Pray for grace and wisdom for me.

Upvote 0

joeman1

Legend
Jul 1, 2004
Visit site
✟29,264.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for my girlfriend's family her great uncle passed away early this morning. Please remember them as they travel to the funeral and as they return home. Also pray that the peace of the Lord will be upon them as they go through this difficult time.

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟381,179.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Bad news update: Either my roomate's friend who has been crashing with us or my other roomate has lied to us about what the guest has been doing. Our guest has owned up to one definite thing, which he apologized for, but we're all on the verge of permanently kicking him out anyway. Pray that we will have the spiritual guts to make theright descision and convey love in it. He's not saved, and even saved people have trouble with the concept of forgiveness equaling total restoration of trust. Furthermore, he wouldn't see the good in us kicking him out, at least not immediately, and we don't want to enable his problem behaviors.

Upvote 0

sarahshmerah

Jul 14, 2005
New Zealand
✟400.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hi, i really need prayer for strength, ive been through many jobs in the last 5years and 4 of them i havent liked but until this year i have enjoyed this job which is doing valuation filing.......until my boss said to me that i have done a great job and my contract is finished because i have gotten through all the files there, ( it was replacing files just like a contract role) so i was kinda sad bout that as i really wanted to keep a job down.

Ilm just like so emotional and scared.......ive been through 6 jobs in 5 years, some raging from being there 3 weeks to 8 months.........i jst got a job as a full time administrator and im really excited about it, i also know that this could potentally be a good job for me because i have been a valuation filer for 4 months now and wouldnt of left at all i jst left cause it was a contract so i am sure i will like this new role as it has some to do with administration

THe Point is i'm scared, a bit reluctent not that confident about this job cause i want it to work out well and i dnt want it not to be wrkin for me.

So i am asking anyone out there to say a prayer for me for strength and peace from God about this.

I know that i can hold a job cause have done so for 8 months before but i've been through a lot of dissapointment and worry and depression over not findinging the right job for me, until the filing job came along i am finally starting to feel comfortable and confident in a job for once so i guess i jst need to believe that GOd is with me and helping me through this new job.

Thanks to anyone who took the time to read this, i do really appreciate it, i am kinda new to this like internet prayer thing and find it wierd but hey wat the heck any thing is possible with GOd in the picture.

Thanks AGain

Sarah G
:crosseo:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟381,179.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I've got another one for you guys. A very close friend of mine is backsliding very badly. He is very bitter at the church as a whole (not everybody in the church, he let me know that I was not part of the problem) for continuing to judge him for a conviction that he repented of and God forgave him for. He is the reason I believe in the second chance and now he's fading. At this point words will not help him. Pray that he will open himself back up to God and that he won't have to go back to jail for that to happen. This is for His name's sake.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ArmouredSaint

Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
montana
✟9,452.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
I am praying for the female in your life.I just happened upon your post.My girl karrie commit suicide a little over a year ago so this hit me in the stomach as I read the post. i will never get over it,or be able to love anyone without worrying again.
Plan to be there even if she becomes exhausting until she's over these thoughts. God knows I will pray tonight.

Reactions: Nautica
Upvote 0