✟24,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Savedsis said:
I will be having surgery at the end of this month..Please pray for that..
I am asking for prayer for my job..I work where there is a lot of strife. Please pray for that..

keep you be in good health and may you be at peace at work... praying :pray:

Upvote 0

Akina Aiko

Jul 16, 2004
In the South ;D
✟16,326.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Libertarian
:crossrc:

Dear God I come to you right now to bring up these special people in prayer.

Dear God please intervene on dear linchen's behalf due to her health. I pray that you heal her in everyway needed. Not only do I pray for her physical health I pray for her spiritual health too, I pray that you give her strength and hope in everything she does, and if she gets discouraged or feeling hopeless like her health wont get better, I ask that you come and give her faith and and make her know that you love her so much and that we can get through all things in you Jesus. God we know you are for us so who can be against us, espcially any physical illness. Thank you God for loving linchen and watching over her.

Father God I ask you to please help cajunlady with raising her kids.Please give her discernment on what she needs to do. God please place your hands and send your protective angels not only to watch over her but for her children as well. Let your will be done.Thank you Lord for loving cajunlady and watching over her and her beautiful children.

And God I come to you for prayer for blessedblonde with her constant anxiety. Lord you are the Prince of Peace and I ask you to lay your hand on her and give her the peace that comes from you. I ask that you send your angels to watch over her and comfort her. Giver her hope, faith and peace God through this time. I pray that all the anxiety will go away and that she will feel nothing but your love and peace.Thank you God for loving blessedblonde and watching over her and for helping her through this.

And God I come to you for Catherineanne, Lord help her through this year and protect her. Give her strength God give her strength all through out the year and for all the years to come. Give her peace,hope and faith. Even though these challenges that she will face this year will be hard God. I want you to remind her that you are always here for her and that you love her and that everything happens for a reason. God help her learn from these times of trouble, I pray that after the storms are gone that she looks back and thanks you for them God, because it made her stronger in her faith and a better person. Thank you God for loving Catherineanne and watching over her and for helping her and keeping your watch over her through this hard year.

And God please be with Savedsis before,during and after her surgery. Let her feel nothing but your peace and love before. God please be with the doctors who will be doing the surgery God. Please let everything go well and let the surgery be a full success God. God I ask for your angels to watch over her and the doctors while they are doing the surgery. I ask for a quick and as painless as it can be recovery. Thank you God for loving Savedsis and watching over her and watching over her surgery.

And Dear God I pray for the people who I forgot and everyone in general. They are no less important to you God. Because you know when the smallest sparrow falls down. And what an honor it is to have a God that watches over us like that and takes such good care of us. You know everybody's needs and I ask that you take care of them. Please send your angels watch over everyone. Please send everyone faith,hope,love and peace. I ask that you shower everyone with your blessings.Thank you for loving us all.

God I believe that you will answer all my prayers but help my unbelief.

Thank you for listening and answering my prayers.

In the name of the Father, Son And Holy Spirit :crossrc:

Amen

:amen:

God Bless you ALL

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.