Visit site
✟67,243.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My desire is to take account of each other need and pray
about them.:groupray:
What are we expecting our wonderful God to do in our life in the next year?

My prayer is that the Lord will intervene
in issue regarding my health, so that I can be more free to
serve Him.

What is your request? :)

Reactions: GraceInHim

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I know that You see the hearts of linchen and Cajunlady, and I join them in desiring a closer walk with You in the coming year. I ask that You give us wisdom, a continued hunger for You and Your Word and help us to be a blessing to those around us. I pray for linchen LORD, that You would touch her and bring healing and wellness to her body that she might do those things she desires to honor You. And for Cajunlady Father, we mothers long to be the best mothers we can be, to be Godly and share You with our children, that is our highest calling. I ask that You give her strength when weary, courage when called for and joy in her heart to bless her children with. Thank You that You honor the praises and prayers of Your people, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

Moluku

Becoming Mrs. McCarthy June 2, 2007.
Sep 14, 2005
Oregon
✟10,001.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Libertarian
Lord bring healing to this sister. She has a heart to serve you, give her the strength to go out and be your hands and feet. Cleanse her body and renew her soul in your healing spirit. Speak great words through this sister as she shines as a light in the lives of those around her. I pray that you bless her this new year and you continue to show the path you have before her. Give her eyes to see your will, ears to hear you speak, and continue to make her soft to your gentle spirit. In your name Lord, amen.

Upvote 0

Febe

Dec 13, 2005
Gothenburg, Sweden.
✟4,260.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray: I pray that God, our Lord, will listen to Yous prayers, and give You what You need and desires!

I have started a new job, as a Personal Assistent, and also a university course - and I say:Thank You! to the Lord, giving me this, and beg Him to be with me...:crossrc:

Upvote 0

linchen

Legend
Jul 13, 2005
UK
Visit site
✟67,243.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
blessedblonde said:
Linchen, I pray that the Lord will heal your body today and forever. God bless!

My request would be that the Lord help me learn to deal with my constant anxiety.
Thank you BB...for your prayer.
I can relate very well with your problems with anxiety... it used to be my problem too...for a long time.
I'll pray that you will find a permanent solution in Him.:amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

linchen

Legend
Jul 13, 2005
UK
Visit site
✟67,243.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
eaglex said:
Pray tha tI have a closer realtionship to THE LORD that I used to have.
Hear this request dear God! :groupray:

Lord make this year a year where many of us will come
nearer to You ...
in such a way that we will be salt and light to this world
who needs so much to know You !

Upvote 0

MyLilyintheValley

Consider the lilies; they toil not.
Jul 7, 2005
✟35,952.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
LORD, I ask You to touch Linchen and heal her. Whatever her need is, You know all about it. I ask that Your Light will shine in me, for others to see you in me. Help me to win lost souls. I pray that You will encourage the ones that are discouraged, comfort the ones that are lonely, mend broken hearts and set at liberty the ones that are bound.
In Jesus name.
Amen

Upvote 0

GraceInHim

† Need a lifeguard? Mine walks on water †
Oct 25, 2005
MA
✟24,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My Lord, how many people are in need of prayers, so many who have posted on this forum, so many needing help.... tears, worries, needing uplifting, simply needing love and compassion.. please Lord Jesus, in your name to our Heavenly Father, we pray for all and give comfort to these loved ones for simply a hope of happiness beyond sadness... thank you for comforting me and helping in comfort.. ask to also comfort our beloved sisters in brothers in Christ on this forum...:prayer: :amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Lord watch over all of us
Help us to lean on you
Grant and give us peace and mercy
Let us to do your will
Not our will but your will be done
And that we will put you first and foremost
Not just in 2006
But in all of our lives until it is time to go to heaven
To be with you
In Jesus name amen

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
Many things that I feared would happen in 2005 did not happen. However, this means that 2006 may still hold challenges that will test my strength even more than last year did. And last year was soooo difficult. :cry: (Gone a bit Margery of Kempe there!)

I know I will survive, with God's grace. But I am afraid of what lies ahead. Several family members are either chronically or seriously ill, one of them (my former husband) terminally, and this is going to take a lot of dealing with. My own health is not good, but I thank God for his continued blessings towards me, and his unfailing love. :crossrc:

May God's blessing be with us all.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.