NSW
✟20,884.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I have an ongoing problem with my emotional imbalance mom, She cannot control her temper and would appear to be hostile, can talk to her about reasoning. I should learn to keep quiet regardless of how unpleasant and unrespectful her critics could be, Being a Christian, I regret I can't and in some way, I respond. making it worst. I have been a poor witness of God. Forgive me.

Please continue to pray for my overall well-being and for being able to stay at peace with God while managing my chronic illness
Sleep Nerve, Digestion, thyroid. I need a holistic check-up, if it is not available in my place, may the lord place His direct healing hand on me just like He heals the blind, the leper, etc during the age of new testament where there is no hospital, and no medical doctor like today. It is faith that heals

S
Staysafe
It is extremely difficult if not impossible to talk to my mom about reasoning. She expects unconditional surrender to what she says and what she requests. She treats herself as God but she is like a sheep when she deals with my dad and elder brother, My elder brother is healthy but like my mom, he is an extremely temper, spoiled and I always avoid him
Upvote 0

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟268,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would grant you wisdom, patience, and self-control to know how to respond to your mother. I also pray that God would soften your mother's heart and bring her to treat you better.

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have an ongoing problem with my emotional imbalance mom, She cannot control her temper and would appear to be hostile, can talk to her about reasoning. I should learn to keep quiet regardless of how unpleasant and unrespectful her critics could be, Being a Christian, I regret I can't and in some way, I respond. making it worst. I have been a poor witness of God. Forgive me.

Please continue to pray for my overall well-being and for being able to stay at peace with God while managing my chronic illness
Sleep Nerve, Digestion, thyroid. I need a holistic check-up, if it is not available in my place, may the lord place His direct healing hand on me just like He heals the blind, the leper, etc during the age of new testament where there is no hospital, and no medical doctor like today. It is faith that heals
PRAISE GOD

Upvote 0