Visit site
✟64,422.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
hey everyone - i would appreciate prayers for my friend, Yana. She is a Russian (and a quarter Greek!) girl that i met in a hostel in St. Petersburg. she wears a pendant of the Mother of God and says she believes in God, but doesn't go to Church and she said is scared of Orthodox people and thinks of it as a sect. But, she was also willing to go see the relics of St. Ksenia with me (although we unfortunately did not get a chance). she also seemed happy to listen as i yammered on about the awesomeness of Orthodoxy and told her she should pray and go to Church, etc. she is very kind, but, judging by her pictures on the internet she is also into some strange and dark things. she is now back in Siberia but she told me that she does not feel well and she thinks that maybe she has a demon, and perhaps she will go to Church for help. of course i don't know if she truly has a demon, but I was glad to hear that she was thinking of seeking help in Church. after we became friends she said she was no longer scared of all Orthodox people, and when she left St. P I gave her an icon of Christ that she kept.

Anyways, long story short - please pray for Yana (I'm not sure yet if she is baptized and if so, what her Church name is). i think she has a kind heart, but it seems to me there is some sadness/pain in her life. so, thanks everyone!