Texas
✟8,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If any of you brothers and sisters have time to pray for me, I really need to know these two things so I can further my walk with the Lord. My church referred me to this wonderful Christian counselor and she feels I need to ask God for these two things. I purchased the book The Bondage Breaker to help me as well.
God bless all of you.

I am asking you Heavenly Father what do you have for me to do with my life for you?

Dearest Jesus, please reveal my passion.

I am being called to do your work, I need to know these things so I can grow in my faith and walk with you dear Jesus.

I am your child.

I will not fight it anymore.
I will not run.
I will not fear.

I am yours.
:bow:

Reactions: gloryseven

Forealzchola

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
California
✟23,254.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Father God guide this young woman into the area or field that you are calling her to..give her wisdom, grace and favor, and guidance from Your Holy Spirit about Your will for her life and about the decisions that she has to make, in Jesus name we pray. amen.

Reactions: gloryseven
Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, touch 'Rapturedtoday' in a new way. Give her Your sincere and honest love and attention and as she seeks You, help her find the answers to the questions she has. What do you want from her? How do You want her to use her life to serve You? Jesus, be so sweet and tender and draw her close to Yourself and bring her the answers she needs to know. Please bless her in the reading of the book she has and bless her relationship with her Christian counselor who is helping guide her. Thank You Jesus, for hearing and answering these prayers. We love You. Help us to be strong , renew our spirits and our faith, and help us to serve You with our lives. Guide and lead us to the passion that we have for You and for work that contains the passion You have created and put within us. Amen. Jesus, we adore You, may the whole world Adore You! Amen.

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
If any of you brothers and sisters have time to pray for me, I really need to know these two things so I can further my walk with the Lord. My church referred me to this wonderful Christian counselor and she feels I need to ask God for these two things. I purchased the book The Bondage Breaker to help me as well.
God bless all of you.

I am asking you Heavenly Father what do you have for me to do with my life for you?

Dearest Jesus, please reveal my passion.

I am being called to do your work, I need to know these things so I can grow in my faith and walk with you dear Jesus.

I am your child.

I will not fight it anymore.
I will not run.
I will not fear.

I am yours.
:bow:
Lord Jesus You see this womans heart. Lord she is a handmaiden unto You please show her the path You have chosen for her. Let her be blessed coming out and going in. Guide her and give her wisdom and understanding. Thank You Lord Jesus Amen

Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0