Veteran
Nov 18, 2004
Michigan
✟18,363.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm going to post this in a few rooms that I am regularly in, just looking for as much support and prayer as I can get....I need it right now:(

As some of you know, I'm moving from MI to Louisiana in like 9 days....if all goes well. I haven't really been feeling the best, and that is the same for my kids. Two weeks ago I started getting this pain in my neck (in the front). All my family got strep throat, than pinkeye. Than pinkeye came back, than my son get tonsillitis. Than my daughter got some viral upper respiratory infection, than my son got it. He was supposed to get his tonsils out this Thursday but because he was so sick they won't be doing it, and it won't get done before we leave. I'm still in a lot of pain with my neck. They tried two different antibiotics and that didn't work. Thyroid tests came back normal, though at one point my thyroid was slightly more prominent than normal (not so my doc says as of yesterday). I had to get an Ultrasound of my neck today so we can see if there are any abcsesses (which the doc don't think it is because blood tests were all normal) or to see if there is something else going on in there. Of course they don't tell me at the radiology office what the results were so I'm left to wonder. Next Monday I go to the Ear Nose and Throat doc to see if it's something on that route. Not to mention that two days ago I started to have a doozy of a toothache. I feel like my tooth as a heartbeat all it's own. All this physical stuff is really getting me down spiritually too.

This move was something I was really worried about at a point. I was scared about leaving everything I know, but after much prayer I really felt peace about the decision. It was after all, to better our family situation. We're basically drowning in bills up here because the work wasn't regular enough for my hubby and it doesn't show any signs of looking up. He found work out of state, and I mean, EVERYTHING just fell into place and worked out towards us moving there. Now all this health stuff.....
I'm bummed out that I'm having all these problems now that I'm being accepting and am genuinely excited about the adventure I'm about to go on. I wonder if God is doing this, or if it's someone else. I wonder why He would if I'm doing what I believe He would have me do...which is submitting to my husband on moving out of state and having a good attitude about it. Or why He's letting this happen. I'm feeling angry, hurt, scared.....
My hubby is so understanding and offers his advice (don't worry about it till you know for sure) but I'm finding that so hard to do...like what if something is wrong...that's going to change our plans and quite frankly break my kids hearts. :sigh: :cry:

I don't really know what to do but to ask you to pray for me. I won't find out the U/S results for a few days, and I'm just sick and tired of being sick and tired. I don't understand....