Prayer please.

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My brother's breathing apparatus has been moved from the 35 bpm? (I don't actually know the measurement) to 30, and the doctors said that's a good sign; please keep praying, your prayers are truly appreciated and helpful!

Upvote 0

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
My brother's breathing apparatus has been moved from the 35 bpm? (I don't actually know the measurement) to 30, and the doctors said that's a good sign; please keep praying, your prayers are truly appreciated and helpful!
That is good news. Continued prayers. :hug:

Upvote 0

Nom De Guerre

May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thank you so much for your prayers everybody, God is great all the time!

He's fighting, I know he is! When I saw him tonight and spoke with him he moved his entire head from the right side to the left, I just kept telling him about the wonderful message God sent and how there's lots of people praying for him. I told him that Angels are fighting for him and that he's only gotta fight some more and that he's a warrior that will get through it all!

Please continue to pray!

Grace and peace.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ceh85

You shattered my darkness,washed away my blindness
Mar 25, 2009
✟15,945.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I just kept telling him about the wonderful message God sent and how there's lots of people praying for him. I told him that Angels are fighting for him and that he's only gotta fight some more and that he's a warrior that will get through it all!

Grace and peace.

AMEN! I am agreeing with you in prayer on that.

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you so much for your prayers everybody, God is great all the time!

He's fighting, I know he is! When I saw him tonight and spoke with him he moved his entire head from the right side to the left, I just kept telling him about the wonderful message God sent and how there's lots of people praying for him. I told him that Angels are fighting for him and that he's only gotta fight some more and that he's a warrior that will get through it all!

Please continue to pray!

Grace and peace.
That is fantastic news :D Still praying hard

Upvote 0

Nom De Guerre

May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thanks everybody! Please continue to pray. I was there this afternoon and they said he's gotten some fluid in his lungs still that they're going to drain tomorrow; but other than that, he's not gotten worse.

Grace and peace be upon you all!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thanks everybody! Please continue to pray. I was there this afternoon and they said he's gotten some fluid in his lungs still that they're going to drain tomorrow; but other than that, he's not gotten worse.

Praise God. He's a fighter. Praying.

Upvote 0

Tink

our God is faithful. ♥
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2004
Texas
✟56,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat

Thank you for the update.

Still praying.

Upvote 0