Prayer please.

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I didn't think it would get this far, but it has apparently; one of my younger brothers was sent to the hospital earlier this week and at first they said he had gall stones, then he went into a diabetic state, and they were doing fine evening him out... or so I thought.

He's now on life-support and our family has to go into the hospital tomorrow to meet with the doctors.

I feel strong, and only find that I almost catch a tear, so I know I'll be able to handle whatever they tell us tomorrow; however, I know my Mom is going to be a wreck. Please pray for her and my brother.

Thank you,

Grace and peace.

penNpaper

Keep on moving
Nov 14, 2006
Youngstown
✟33,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I didn't think it would get this far, but it has apparently; one of my younger brothers was sent to the hospital earlier this week and at first they said he had gall stones, then he went into a diabetic state, and they were doing fine evening him out... or so I thought.

He's now on life-support and our family has to go into the hospital tomorrow to meet with the doctors.

I feel strong, and only find that I almost catch a tear, so I know I'll be able to handle whatever they tell us tomorrow; however, I know my Mom is going to be a wreck. Please pray for her and my brother.

Thank you,

Grace and peace.

*hugs and prayers*

God Bless,
Drew

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nom De Guerre

May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Was this out of nowhere, or did he have prior health issues?

Definitely praying!!!!

Not that we were completely aware of, we found out he was Diabetic when he went into shock...

Again, thank you all for your prayers; please keep praying.

Upvote 0

Nom De Guerre

May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'll definitely keep you all updated.

Yes, we're believers; the doctor's don't seem too enthused about the outcome, they're bringing in a grieving counselor tomorrow for the meeting...

We trust God will make the best decision.

The strange and scary thing was that Jay (my brother Jeremiah) was screaming that he didn't want to die, "God don't let me die," before he went to the hospital.

He even told my Mom the same thing before he went into surgery that he didn't want to die.

ETA: This morning when my sister Star opened up her Bible to read what the word would be, she read passages about keeping strong and that Heaven will be much better than anything we can imagine here on Earth.

Normally I can sing songs of praise, but today I just cried while trying to sing them...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Perhaps Today

A Light In The Black
Sep 18, 2009
Michigan
✟15,068.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Not that we were completely aware of, we found out he was Diabetic when he went into shock...

Again, thank you all for your prayers; please keep praying.

Still praying for him, for you, and your family. :prayer:

Upvote 0