Flipper

Flippant Dolphin
Feb 19, 2003
✟12,928.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I just got off the phone with our neighbor, Helga. She is sick with pneumonia and her boyfriend has completely forsaken her. She is asking for people to pray for both her health and the heartache she is feeling. It is my personal prayer that God will heal her and bring her into the relationship that he desires for her.

:prayer:

Reactions: KimLCMS
Upvote 0

Flipper

Flippant Dolphin
Feb 19, 2003
✟12,928.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

filosofer

Senior Veteran
Feb 8, 2002
Visit site
✟6,913.00
Faith
Lutheran

Lord, we come to your gracious throne at your invitation. At this time of special need we pray for Anna and Kim. Grant, O Lord, your blessings upon them. Shower them with your love, and provide for whatever needs they have. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and forevermore. Amen

Upvote 0

KimLCMS

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 19, 2007
✟29,608.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Lord, we come to your gracious throne at your invitation. At this time of special need we pray for Anna and Kim. Grant, O Lord, your blessings upon them. Shower them with your love, and provide for whatever needs they have. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and forevermore. Amen

Thank you. I know that the prayers of others have helped sustain me today.

Upvote 0

Christopher777

Slave of Christ
May 12, 2006
Pennsylvania
✟15,173.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I could really use some prayers right now. I'm in a state mental hospital because my drug use landed me here. I've been here for a year and 4 months. Please pray for me that I can be released from here soon to go to the Lutheran Monastery and that I'll be able to overcome my drug addiction and not go back to that way of life.

I also need prayers that I may not be influenced by Satan and his minions and that God may shield me from their attacks. My past history of 15 years in the occult with several of those being a Satanic High Priest come back to haunt me at times. I need the strength to forget my past and move on in my new life with God.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

KimLCMS

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 19, 2007
✟29,608.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I could really use some prayers right now. I'm in a state mental hospital because my drug use landed me here. I've been here for a year and 4 months. Please pray for me that I can be released from here soon to go to the Lutheran Monastery and that I'll be able to overcome my drug addiction and not go back to that way of life.

I also need prayers that I may not be influenced by Satan and his minions and that God may shield me from their attacks. My past history of 15 years in the occult with several of those being a Satanic High Priest come back to haunt me at times. I need the strength to forget my past and move on in my new life with God.

Praying for you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Radiata

You don’t need a reason to help people.
May 30, 2007
The Place We Knew...
✟19,750.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Prayers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WildStrawberry

It's almost time....
Mar 25, 2005
Southwestern Ohio
✟11,160.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Please pray for my fiancé's father for healing from cancer. He has prostate cancer and it's metzed to his kidney. He's also an atheist with "no time for God" (in his words) so if you could pray for him to be found...and brought around. *G* I'd surely appreciate it.

And also, I found out this morning that my sister in law has all the signs of breast cancer. My Mother (a medical sonographer) will be doing an ultrasound on Monday but Melissa won't get to actually see a doctor until the first few weeks in March. Please pray that there won't be any cancer, and if there should be, please pray it's in early stages yet.

Mike's dad is William and my sis in law is Melissa. M'liss and Keith (my younger brother) have 2 kids under the age of 10.

And please, everyone know that I keep all of you in my prayers everyday.

Love you all!!

Kae

Reactions: Jim47
Upvote 0

seajoy

Senior Veteran
Jul 5, 2006
michigan
✟19,053.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my fiancé's father for healing from cancer. He has prostate cancer and it's metzed to his kidney. He's also an atheist with "no time for God" (in his words) so if you could pray for him to be found...and brought around. *G* I'd surely appreciate it.

And also, I found out this morning that my sister in law has all the signs of breast cancer. My Mother (a medical sonographer) will be doing an ultrasound on Monday but Melissa won't get to actually see a doctor until the first few weeks in March. Please pray that there won't be any cancer, and if there should be, please pray it's in early stages yet.

Mike's dad is William and my sis in law is Melissa. M'liss and Keith (my younger brother) have 2 kids under the age of 10.

And please, everyone know that I keep all of you in my prayers everyday.

Love you all!!

Kae
Praying for your loved ones, Kae. :prayer:

And thank you for your continued prayers for us. You are a real gem to have in this forum. One of the sweetest people I know. :hug:

Upvote 0