✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Dear my Friends,

I really would like to say that I really have a wife from Poland, her name is Katarzyna Ziernicka of Krakow, she studied at the Jagellonian University in Krakow and she works in Translation, Tourism and also she is a Polyglot she speaks Arabic, French, German, Russian, Polish and English

she is very beautiful Christian wife and I can marry her eventually in Poland and I can book a flight tickets to Poland through the LOT Airlines, the best Airlines of Central Eastern Europe

I can also book flight to Europe through British Airways, Air Berlin, Lufthansa, Air France, Turkish Airlines and Pegasus, Aeroflot and Rossair

I really would like to marry Katarzyna Ziernicka she will be my Polish wife eventually I can her in Krakow at the Jagellonian University

there is a Church in Krakow, Katedra Wawelska, the Wawel Cathedral.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006111189754&fref=ts

I can do pray for her

I really want to marry her

Yours,
Edwar Makhoul

Edmond89

Jan 3, 2008
North of Israel-Peki'in village
✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I really need this wife Ms. Katarzyna Ziernicka of Poland Krakow

I really would like to have more nice flights and more flights to Poland for my future wife

for my future as a Professor I can work in Poland in the Department of History, Department of Theology, Department of Religious Studies- Judaystika and Arabistika, Slawistika, and I can be also a Teacher for Arabic and Hebrew Languages in the Universities.

I love Poland, I want to live and work in Poland, I will marry in Poland for sure

I have studied the Polish Language Recently in a Polish Summer course

I have found a Scholarship to Poland by the Polish Institute, Mr. Taduesz Wolenski of Polski Instytut

my Polish Christian-Jewish TEacher Ms. Anat Vaturi had recommended me to apply to Poland for a Polish Language Summer Courses

I'm sure that everything will be fine

by the Way I have dreamed today of Katarzyna Ziernicka and her father Mr. Arkadeusz Ziernicki

I have seen today Katarzyna Ziernicka in my dream and that she will be my future wife in Poland

and I have seen also her Father Arkadeusz Ziernicki

Please Pray for my Future Marriage with her in Poland

Yours,
Edwar Makhoul

Reactions: Officer
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Edmond89

Jan 3, 2008
✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
yeah thank you so much Brinny

you are always on time prayers are welcome for your brother Edwar Makhoul

a Palestinian Arabic Speaking Christian Polyglot from the Holy Land who will go to Europe and will marry a European Christian woman

Upvote 0

Edmond89

Jan 3, 2008
✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I really would like to marry Katarzyna Ziernicka from Krakow in Poland

I want to marry a Polish wife/woman for my future :)) to have a life time with her

she is very beautiful and Polyglot speaks Arabic fluently, Polish, French, German , English and Russian and she lives in Krakow.

so in Poland, I can marry and I can study and I can work in Germany as a Senior Professor for Church History

Upvote 0
C

christsoccer

Dear my Friends,

I really would like to say that I really have a wife from Poland, her name is Katarzyna Ziernicka of Krakow, she studied at the Jagellonian University in Krakow and she works in Translation, Tourism and also she is a Polyglot she speaks Arabic, French, German, Russian, Polish and English

she is very beautiful Christian wife and I can marry her eventually in Poland and I can book a flight tickets to Poland through the LOT Airlines, the best Airlines of Central Eastern Europe

I can also book flight to Europe through British Airways, Air Berlin, Lufthansa, Air France, Turkish Airlines and Pegasus, Aeroflot and Rossair

I really would like to marry Katarzyna Ziernicka she will be my Polish wife eventually I can her in Krakow at the Jagellonian University

there is a Church in Krakow, Katedra Wawelska, the Wawel Cathedral.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006111189754&fref=ts

I can do pray for her

I really want to marry her

Yours,
Edwar Makhoul

praying for this
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Edmond89

Jan 3, 2008
✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
we can say that Katarzyna Ziernick is the love of my life

I can marry her in Poland and I can a spend a life time with her in Poland

as I'm a Future Professor, Writer, Historian, Lecturer and Reader/Researcher in Krakow Jagellonian University.

Upvote 0