May 23, 2010
✟15,852.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
First off want to say this site has a heavy anointing on it...that is why I post prayer requests sooooo often:blush::thumbsup:

My daughter contracted Hepatitis C...it had gone into remission although has recently come back.

That is just one thing or prayer need...there are so many more (could write a book)....my whole family needs healing in many areas...GBU all and my prayers are with you also:prayer::prayer::prayer:

alexier

Stand Firm In Faith
Site Supporter
Sep 15, 2007
North Wales
✟121,233.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Engaged
Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to you. Allow Your healing Hand to heal Pureinhearts daughter . Touch her soul with Your compassion; touch her heart with Your courage and infinite Love.Teach her to reach out to You in all her needs, and help her in her pain and suffering.
Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring her health in body and spirit so that she may serve You with all her strength. Touch gently this life which you have created, now and forever.
Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, have mercy and hear this prayer request as we ask that You will bring healing to cure the daughter of hep C. Thank You that You have put it into remission before, so we ask that You do it again and grant her a permanent remission. I also pray for the health of family members, restore them and grant them peace, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums