Kansas City Area ,Mo
Visit site
✟105,976.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Will do Wendy!!!

Father, may you be able to give Wendy the Wisdom and courage to heal this relationship with James...
Lord thank you for her job and for all the great things that you have planned for Wendy's life....encourage and strengthen her and give her joy at her work!!!

In you wonderful Name I pray!!!
AMEN!!!

God Bless Friend
PC

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:hug: Wow, great. You prayed for and now have the job you wanted. Just praying God will continue to help you with it and bless you in it. Also, asking that God will work in this situation with you and your friend James, and that God will work out this 'issue' you describe. God bless you!
:holy:
:crossrc:
:groupray:
:hug:

Upvote 0
W

wendyt3350

Hi all! I've been away for quite a while with computer problems. Yesterday I celebrated 6 months on the job that everyone helped me pray about. I would like to ask for prayer for myself and my friend James to work out an issue between us. Thanks and God bless! :prayer:

Thank you for praying. Things have not changed yet, I'm scared to speak to my friend. :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
W

wendyt3350

Hi all! I've been away for quite a while with computer problems. Yesterday I celebrated 6 months on the job that everyone helped me pray about. I would like to ask for prayer for myself and my friend James to work out an issue between us. Thanks and God bless! :prayer:

***UPDATE***UPDATE***
My friend and I have talked at work a little bit but things have not changed much. We are chatting anyway! Please continue to pray with me. :groupray:

Upvote 0

Ivy

Pray for President Barack Obama
Oct 26, 2005
NY State
✟17,402.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Relationships & communication can be really hard sometimes, can't they? :hug:

Father, I pray that you would prepare Wendy's friend's heart, that you would help her not to be afraid and to know what to say. Help her fellowship with her friend to be restored, in Jesus' wonderful name.

Upvote 0