Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I started a prayer journey for America on January 1st. This began last year when I felt God laid it on my heart to do this while listening to a sermon. So, I started putting together a list of topics and also each state to pray for. This journey will last about 75 days, I don't have the exact amount of days counted yet. I did something similar to this back in 2012 at another Christian site and I felt God did move mightily in the years that followed in different areas. I wanted to post this topic and see if others want to join me.

The first day of prayer was glorifying God! The second day was praying for racial unity. If you want to join me, you can combine those into one since it's Day 2.
Yes, joining in. i will catch up to where you are, and praying in agreement for each subject/theme. God bless you, and Godspeed! Father, may it be so, in Jesus' name, amen.

Reactions: TimAM
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.