God fearing and God loving!
Jan 22, 2009
U.S.
✟64,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I started a prayer journey for America on January 1st. This began last year when I felt God laid it on my heart to do this while listening to a sermon. So, I started putting together a list of topics and also each state to pray for. This journey will last about 75 days, I don't have the exact amount of days counted yet. I did something similar to this back in 2012 at another Christian site and I felt God did move mightily in the years that followed in different areas. I wanted to post this topic and see if others want to join me.

The first day of prayer was glorifying God! The second day was praying for racial unity. If you want to join me, you can combine those into one since it's Day 2.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I started a prayer journey for America on January 1st. This began last year when I felt God laid it on my heart to do this while listening to a sermon. So, I started putting together a list of topics and also each state to pray for. This journey will last about 75 days, I don't have the exact amount of days counted yet. I did something similar to this back in 2012 at another Christian site and I felt God did move mightily in the years that followed in different areas. I wanted to post this topic and see if others want to join me.

The first day of prayer was glorifying God! The second day was praying for racial unity. If you want to join me, you can combine those into one since it's Day 2.
I pray that you will be successful in your endeavors. I spend an hour a day, with exercise, in praise and prayer, mentioning America and many other countries around the world. So I won’t be joining in your specific request, but, again, I pray your endeavors will be blessed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TimAM

Jan 22, 2009
U.S.
✟64,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Today's prayer request is about the por* industry. Pray that the actors will come to Jesus. The industry is so big and powerful (in human terms) that it is impossible for one man or many men to overturn it so we must look to God to overthrow this terrible industry.

• Prayers
Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TimAM

Jan 22, 2009
U.S.
✟64,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Today's topic is praying for those that hold office. Pray for the leaders currently in the office from the President, his cabinet, judges, congress leaders, governors, state congresses, mayors, local town boards, etc.

1 Timothy 2:1-2 "First of all, then, I urge that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgiving be offered for everyone—for kings and all those in authority—so that we may lead tranquil and quiet lives in all godliness and dignity."

• Prayers
Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0

TimAM

Jan 22, 2009
U.S.
✟64,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For today's prayer, pray that many more will become Christians and those that are Christians that their faith will be strengthened and the devil will not steal away the Word. Pray for true genuine repentance.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0