prayer for a family

Status
Not open for further replies.

lulu

Jun 5, 2004
✟15,210.00
Faith
Protestant
About a month ago, I found out that someone I know is going through a very difficult time. His father, has a serious problem with alcohol, which has caused him to lose his job. As a result of his father's problems, his parents have gotten a divorce.
I know that he very close to his father. What really concerns me, is that I have don't have contact with him, and I'm really concerned about how he is doing.

Reactions: azzy

Witness Of His Love

Apr 14, 2005
✟16,905.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I ask for healing for this hurting family. Help lulu's friend find peace in his parent's divorce and not blame himself for their problems. Even though lulu has not had any contact with him you know where he is and you know his needs. Keep him safe and give him strength to get through these hard times. Let his father find help for his alcoholism and his mother find support and comfort for their break up. If they don't know you, send them witnesses who will share forgiveness for sins, salvation and the hope of eternal life. In Jesus' name, Amen

Upvote 0

azzy

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2005
Rock Hill SC
✟49,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
lulu said:
About a month ago, I found out that someone I know is going through a very difficult time. His father, has a serious problem with alcohol, which has caused him to lose his job. As a result of his father's problems, his parents have gotten a divorce.
I know that he very close to his father. What really concerns me, is that I have don't have contact with him, and I'm really concerned about how he is doing.
Precious Lord.please help this young man,and work into his life healing.Im sure there are already deep scares in his heart,but you are God,and able to make all things work out to our good.So,work out this trouble ,and where the wicked one meant to destroy,send healing.where he meant to steal,restore.
Walk with this young man,and show yourself mighty to save,on his behalf I ask this,In christs name I pray,amen.

Upvote 0

JacobsDream

Ace by His Grace
Nov 12, 2005
Chicagoland
✟24,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father, we rebuke the spirit of drunkeness in his life tonight. We pray that you set him free and he is free in deed. We pray that he find joy and fulfillment in you and you alone. Father, nothing is impossible for you, restore the lost years, joys and love in this family to the glory of your name. You said that when two or more are gathered in your name, you are there in their midst. We come tonight beleiving that you are here and you will come through like you always do, in Jesus name we pray, amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.