tinka

Mar 16, 2007
Wales U.K
✟17,385.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you Father for all you are doing for the homeless and unemployed.In Jesus name I ask for your mercy and grace to continually pour out upon these people, let them that know you as Saviour rejoice in your name and those who are lost may they come to repentence and receive of you. AMEN

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Gracious Father, stretch out Your Hand, aiding those that are without shelter, without food, without jobs. Father God, shine upon the homeless, the unemployed, Your People that are in need. For You O Lord, are our Hope, our Refuge, and our Strength. In You we Trust.
In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

tinka

Mar 16, 2007
Wales U.K
✟17,385.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It has taken 3 days to get back into this site but glory to God here I am, Thank you Father for all you are doing for the unemployed and homeless, Thank you for desire in my heart for these people. The more I am obedient to you the more I am seeing the fruits of my labour, thank you Father. Glory to you my Lord.
Continuing in prayer. AMEN

Upvote 0

BarryK

Feb 16, 2006
pocono mountains, Pennsyltucky
✟7,114.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh LORD my Lord, you are the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob, You are Jehovah Jihreh, you are our provider, you have provided us with life, you have kept us from destruction, you have provided attonement for our sins on your cross at Golgoltha, you have provides salvation , you have provided eternal life by the empty tomb, you have provided the Holy Spirit to comfort, stregenthen, teach, empower and guide us, You have provided so much for our eternal needs How much more you will proved for our physical tempoary needs .

Lord I stand in agreement with my breathern and ask that you provide povision for those in need, Lord, I ask that you make a way clear where there appears to be no way, that you create oppertunities for those without material means to provide and sustain themselves and thier famalies, that you give the unskilled skills, the uneducated and education that yu provide shelter from all the storm of this world not only in the comfprt of the Holy Spirit, but in the physical as well give those who are outsice shelter and warmth, give them food and housing, Lord I ask that you provide for all of those who have naught.

Lord we ask thises things in y0ur most Holy name Lord Jesus

Amen

Upvote 0

tinka

Mar 16, 2007
Wales U.K
✟17,385.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you Father for your mercy and grace upon these needy people, thank you for desire in my heart for them. Father I ask in Jesus name that your continued blessing will pour out on these dear ones, May you be glorified in their lives as realisation comes to them of how great a God you are and that you are the provider of your children. Bless all who unite with me in prayer for this cause. Thank you Father in Jesus name. AMEN AND AMEN.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
but by the grace of God, there go i.

dear Lord God, thank you for my job. i am sorry i complain about it sometimes. dear Father, please bless those without work and/or homes. lead them to healing and give them sustenance. thank you, Father. i love and praise you, Lord, and give You all the glory, in Jesus holy name. amen.

Upvote 0