tinka

Mar 16, 2007
Wales U.K
✟9,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please join me in prayer for the unemployed and homeless people of our countries. We are so blessed by Gods provisions it is easy to forget others and just enjoy what we have,.......

Father in Jesus name I ask for jobs for the unemployed , not just simple ones but good jobs, well paid with good prospects, I also ask for the homeless to be given homes and protection from the world. Thank you Father that you have heard this prayer and already you have provided the answer , All glory be unto you my God. AMEN AND AMEN.

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Father God,
Praying for the homeless and unemployed in this country and others in the world. May these precious people be able to find housing, employment, and get back onto their feet having a new life through Your son, Jesus. You take care of the birds of the air, the sparrows, Lord, may they not hunger or thirst physically and spiritually, but are filled by You, in Jesus Name. Amen.

Upvote 0

_beloved_

Legend
Feb 25, 2007
✟60,920.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Father God,
Praying for the homeless and unemployed in this country and others in the world. May these precious people be able to find housing, employment, and get back onto their feet having a new life through Your son, Jesus. You take care of the birds of the air, the sparrows, Lord, may they not hunger or thirst physically and spiritually, but are filled by You, in Jesus Name. Amen.

:groupray: Amen and amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Please join me in prayer for the unemployed and homeless people of our countries. We are so blessed by Gods provisions it is easy to forget others and just enjoy what we have,.......

Father in Jesus name I ask for jobs for the unemployed , not just simple ones but good jobs, well paid with good prospects, I also ask for the homeless to be given homes and protection from the world. Thank you Father that you have heard this prayer and already you have provided the answer , All glory be unto you my God. AMEN AND AMEN.
AMEN

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

AMEN!
Father, I stand in agreement with my dear sister. Shelter the homeless my Lord. Let their cries be heard in Your Compassionate Ears, for You my God, have promised to care for the needs of Your Children, to provide and to shelter Your People.
In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ i pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tinka

Mar 16, 2007
Wales U.K
✟9,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father thank you in the name of Jesus for your mercy and grace , thank you for desire in our hearts for the needy people of this world, I ask Lord for your continued blessings upon them and all who labour in this field. In Jesus name I give you praise and thanks. Glory be unto you, AMEN.:amen: :amen: :amen:

Upvote 0