West Mifflin, Pa
✟15,181.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I need God's hand to guide me in the right direction.
After trying to concieve for many years and still having no luck I have turned my thoughts into helping animals.

I have been thinking about fostering birds and adopting some. I love animals and have been debating this for a while. I now have one bird (that was a gift)and a few other pets) and I want to expend my flock and help others at the same time.
I have been trying to help one family with their birds, but the situations is very rocking- am planning to foster many birds from them if this works out. Also I contacted another family about adopting a special needs bird...

Please pray for me to know if this is the right course for me, that things will line up right. I really do want to help these familys/birds and ect out...

njcl

Jun 10, 2005
✟9,546.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
what a unselfish act by you,most would cry themselves in depression at the inability to concieve such is the yearning for children

*PRAYS THE CHRIST great things for all involved in this venture,humans and animals,AMEN*

hey be careful you might fall pregnant right in the middle of your adventure,your still very young you see.....:hug: :hug:

Upvote 0

shortncrazy2

Apr 18, 2007
West Mifflin, Pa
✟15,181.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you all for your prayers. for a while there with no luck with tcc I did go into a depression, but then I realized that things happen for a reason and that there must be a reason why..
I got a bird and afterwards i noticed how many birds out there that needs home and ect..

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almighty Father, bless Your child this day. Lead her into Your Will. Let her continue to grow in wisdom and in strength, as she waits on You, knowing that through You all things are possible. My Lord, let her heart be opened to all Your Blessings, let her be overfilled this day with all the goodness You have instore for her. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

shortncrazy2

Apr 18, 2007
West Mifflin, Pa
✟15,181.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think it might have worked to good..lol! Monday night I will be adopting a lovebird that needs a home and also sometime this weekend I am going to start fostering two sets of lovebirds....one set has 5 babies and the other sets is on eggs...going to have a house full..but a least I have the space and the time.

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Almighty Father, bless Your child this day. Lead her into Your Will. Let her continue to grow in wisdom and in strength, as she waits on You, knowing that through You all things are possible. My Lord, let her heart be opened to all Your Blessings, let her be overfilled this day with all the goodness You have instore for her. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

What a beautiful prayer, Burn97! Praise be to God for leading us here in prayer for one another. Thank you Father for answering our prayers for our sister, shortncrazy2. Continue to guide her and use her to help the birds which bring her peace and love. You are an AWSOME GOD!! Amen:clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

shortncrazy2

Apr 18, 2007
West Mifflin, Pa
✟15,181.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you all so much for your prayers. I have not helping so many birds.

First last monday I adopted a little lovebird that was not getting the attention- his wings were almost completely cut off. He is now doing alot better and starting to settle in here.

Yesterday I was supose to go get the foster birds. I was supose to get 2 sets of lovebirds...well when I got there and saw how the birds were being taken care of I took them all. 3 sets of lovebirds (one set is on eggs), 1 lonely lovebird that lost its mate last week, 2 finches and 1 lonely parkeet that lost its mate last week.
a husband and wife separeted. The husband siad he would watch the birds till she came back for them (2 weeks ago) and well I think that was the last time they were taken care of. Luckily I have a huge bedroom that was empty so that is where all the foster birds are living for now.

I am so glad that I got the birds out of there when I did.

Upvote 0