Virginia
✟8,075.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm blessed now to be staying in the household of my friends parents but I need to have my own place. His parents are good leaders and teach me alot about the bible that I didn't know. ( they're 7th day adventist, I'm christian) I have two small children that aren't here with me and are waiting for me to get right so they can come back to mommy. I have a job but the way things are goin I may have to quit before I begin because I don't have a car. My credit score sucks so I know it'll have to be God that puts me in a place of my own. I know there is power in prayer and numbers, so pray that I prosper and get these things done so I can raise my children and be a good stewardess in Jesus' name.

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray that You will minister to this young woman, that You will help her to grow and flourish in Your Word and in her relationship with You. I ask that You be in complete control of her situation and that all go according to Your plans for her and her children. I pray that You will make a way for her to get to work as so much hinges on that. I pray that You will help her see the importance of baby steps and give her the courage she needs in the situation. I ask that You take care of her children LORD, just bring a love for You to their little hearts and minister to all. Thank You Father that You bring something from nothing, and love us so much, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0
K

Kairos

hpnotiqpnk said:
I'm blessed now to be staying in the household of my friends parents but I need to have my own place. His parents are good leaders and teach me alot about the bible that I didn't know. ( they're 7th day adventist, I'm christian) I have two small children that aren't here with me and are waiting for me to get right so they can come back to mommy. I have a job but the way things are goin I may have to quit before I begin because I don't have a car. My credit score sucks so I know it'll have to be God that puts me in a place of my own. I know there is power in prayer and numbers, so pray that I prosper and get these things done so I can raise my children and be a good stewardess in Jesus' name.

Dear God,
I pray for this young woman and her children. Thank you for watching over her, and giving her a place to stay. Right now this young mother needs to have a place of her own, and to take care of her children. So please... guide her and bless her abundantly, so that she may be able to do Thy's will. Watch over her and her family, and keep them in your wonderful love and grace. Amen :crossrc:

Upvote 0

Moluku

Becoming Mrs. McCarthy June 2, 2007.
Sep 14, 2005
Oregon
✟10,001.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Libertarian
Lord we draw together in prayer for this sister. She cries out to you for strength and that you will provide for her. You know her situation and the obstacles at hand. But you are the God of miracles, and nothing is too big for you to overcome Lord God. You know the needs in her life, a home, a car, to be with her children. Provide for her in your timing, in the meanwhile helping her to remain patient and focus on each day as it comes. Help her to release any worries or burdens within her heart to you Lord God and give her strength to face the day. Just provide for this dear sister and let your presence be strongly felt in her life. I pray this in your name Lord, amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.