Not open for further replies.

Frenchy75

Nov 6, 2013
✟7,661.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I just need prayers for me and my wife. I left her 4 years ago. I did not know how to keep our mariage alive. Things went really bad between me and her. Its been 3 years i cant have any contact with her. She did filed for divorce a few month ago. But the past 6 month GOD as done amazing work in my life. We have 4 young kids that i hardly seen the past 4 years. I beleive my wife still love me cause of certain situation that happend the past few month. I keep thinking about her day and nite. Even had a few dream about her. I believe GoD may want us back together one day. Its very confuse for me and i really need to eiher put a stop for any hope of getting back together or that something happend that we can at least talk again. Hope to have strong prayers to guide me. If any question feel free to ask. Thanks for the prayers

C

christsoccer

I just need prayers for me and my wife. I left her 4 years ago. I did not know how to keep our mariage alive. Things went really bad between me and her. Its been 3 years i cant have any contact with her. She did filed for divorce a few month ago. But the past 6 month GOD as done amazing work in my life. We have 4 young kids that i hardly seen the past 4 years. I beleive my wife still love me cause of certain situation that happend the past few month. I keep thinking about her day and nite. Even had a few dream about her. I believe GoD may want us back together one day. Its very confuse for me and i really need to eiher put a stop for any hope of getting back together or that something happend that we can at least talk again. Hope to have strong prayers to guide me. If any question feel free to ask. Thanks for the prayers

Praying for the restoration of your marriage
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,982.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
posted: If any question feel free to ask.

posted: "I believe GoD may want us back together one day." compared to "i really need to eiher put a stop for any hope of getting back together..."

praying for you, your wife, and your children.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Frenchy75

Nov 6, 2013
✟7,661.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I just had a good talk with some people involve and they told me my wife is finsh divotce is already finalise and. She will never turn back. They also believe that i should stop wasting timw to pray about my mariage. Its very hard to take that. But i do deserve that she divorce me. I been a horrible husband. I try to find help before i left her but i could nor see any help. My heart is broken and hurt so bad. Anyway if its impossible to restored my mariage. I really need GOD to help my hurting. Its been years of suffering. I need help.

Upvote 0

Frenchy75

Nov 6, 2013
✟7,661.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I cant have any contact with her so i cant ask her anything. But GOD as done miracle over my life for the past few month. Its ok if i never get back with my wife but as long thats GOD . Thanks everyone for the prayers.. and please pray for my wife also cause i know she went throught very hard time. She even consider leaving GOD so thats a scary thought for me cause she as my kids. But i do trust GOD with all my heart that he will protect my kids. I have to praise my wife for the good job she is doing raising those kids. She is a great mother. GOd as bless me with the perfect women cause he knew how things would turn out. Now i will only do is will. May GOD bless everyone .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,982.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I do think you need to talk with her yourself and tell her what your thoughts are - you know, what conclusion you've come to. The title of this thread indicates hope but not all your posts.

In other case, it seems you would want to establish some visiting time with the children.

praying, too.

Upvote 0

Frenchy75

Nov 6, 2013
✟7,661.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes well people from church are helping and i think over time i will get to be anle to talk to her. Right now its very important to fight for my salvation. GOD need to be number 1 in my heart. But its my wife that is number 1. My flesh is weak. I need to be broken to the way GOD want me to. I still have hope that one day my mariage can be restored. But first i need to become a true deciple.we as man are very weak toward a women. I believe GOD as fully control and this was needed. I need prayer for me to fight this good fight of faith

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.