Pray for my Fiance! possible possession, skitzo/bipolar

I am e0

Jul 25, 2014
✟7,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello all, Thank you for taking the time to read this! I Have faith that you will make a true diff. in our lives! During the summer I had the forum pray for my fiance she was close to death in the hospital, and 3 days after I posted she was miraculously healed!

To make a long story short, I need prayer for my fiance. She is a very wonderful women and good to me, but Lately she has been having these moods that are similar to demonic possession. She throws fits of rage, pulls her hair out and tries to hurt herself anyway she can, and now she is starting to hurt me also. Professional help isnt working, so im coming to you christians to ask for your prayers. Im afraidI will lose her if GOD doesnt clean her soul of this evil that seems to possess her. please ask god to cleanse her soul and to allow her to find him,..

Thank you for the time. God bless you for reading this.

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
It's not possession. More than likely it's either some sort of bipolar disorder, manic disorder, schizophrenia, etc. Throwing fits of rage and hurting you sounds quite bipolar to me.

Have you tried talking to a psychiatrist about what might be going on? I know that you said professional help isn't working, but have you maybe tried talk to someone who specializes in cases like that?

Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Praying for you as well! I knew someone who I think had bipolar disorder, so I've had experience with what your case sounds like, though not as severe as your case.

In addition to prayer, maybe you could also talk to someone who specializes in bipolar disorder and the like? Can't hurt to try two avenues of healing that improves your chances of getting better.

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
I'm really feeling sorry for the both of you.
It must be so hard to be you in all of this too.
To have to be the strong one isn't always easy.

I will pray for the both of you and don't be afraid of possession of your wife if she is Christian Satan cannot possibly possess her in any way.

Lord have mercy.

Upvote 0

kevintri99

May 23, 2016
Princeton Junction
✟17,777.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello all, Thank you for taking the time to read this! I Have faith that you will make a true diff. in our lives! During the summer I had the forum pray for my fiance she was close to death in the hospital, and 3 days after I posted she was miraculously healed!

To make a long story short, I need prayer for my fiance. She is a very wonderful women and good to me, but Lately she has been having these moods that are similar to demonic possession. She throws fits of rage, pulls her hair out and tries to hurt herself anyway she can, and now she is starting to hurt me also. Professional help isnt working, so im coming to you christians to ask for your prayers. Im afraidI will lose her if GOD doesnt clean her soul of this evil that seems to possess her. please ask god to cleanse her soul and to allow her to find him,..

Thank you for the time. God bless you for reading this.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kevintri99

May 23, 2016
Princeton Junction
✟17,777.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praying for you as well! I knew someone who I think had bipolar disorder, so I've had experience with what your case sounds like, though not as severe as your case.

In addition to prayer, maybe you could also talk to someone who specializes in bipolar disorder and the like? Can't hurt to try two avenues of healing that improves your chances of getting better.

do you know about this stuff?

Upvote 0

Mary7

Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2015
Mississippi
✟75,750.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have a daughter with bipolar. Without medicine, she acts this way. When her meds are not working or there is extra stress in her life, she acts like that. We tried for a few years to do this without meds.. it did not work.

Reactions: CrystalDragon
Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
do you know about this stuff?

I'm not an expert, but those who have bipolar disorder often have manic episodes like this. Often they have frantic mood swings that range from depression to manic, and the more manic ones can have moments like described above and are willing to hurt others, often having no disregard for their own safety and that of others.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JudyH

Site Supporter
May 6, 2009
Maryland, U.S.
✟25,213.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
So sorry, I have family members with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, so I know this is really scary for you. What do you mean, professional help isn't working? What does your fiance think about what is happening? Does she realize there's a problem? Does she want help? Has she tried medication, or is she willing to try medication?

I know it does look like a demonic attack, but most likely it's some kind of psychotic episode. If she is a danger to herself or anyone else, you can have her involuntarily committed so she can get emergency help. She may hate you for it, but you might find yourself in a position where you have to do what's best for her even if she resists. If it's a psychotic episode, meds like Lithium can do wonders.

Having her checked out for demonic possession would be the last resort after everything else has failed.

Hugs to both of you. I'm praying.

Upvote 0

offgrid2k

God is good.
Aug 20, 2016
usa
✟15,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1. Has she been baptised in the Holy spirit? if so great. if not get it done asap. here is a link where you as a christian can do it with her.
"How to Receive The Baptism of the Holy Spirit"
2. you did say she was looked at by medical great! if not get it done.
3. I would recommend a deliverence minister. let me know your general location and i may be able to recommend someone.
4. you don't need to get into a discussion at this time about who can be oppressed or possessed. we can discuss that on another thread.
5. what are some of her symptoms.
headaches, extreme tiredness.....

Upvote 0

kevintri99

May 23, 2016
Princeton Junction
✟17,777.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have a daughter with bipolar. Without medicine, she acts this way. When her meds are not working or there is extra stress in her life, she acts like that. We tried for a few years to do this without meds.. it did not work.
MY GF's X does stuff in his sleep and was wondering if it is a bipolar issue or something else? Can you help me with this stuff?

Upvote 0