Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What exactlyare you praying for Michie? just asking.

There is a [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] of Irish America who believe the Irish in Ireland are still oppressed by the British. This is a lie spun by drug dealing criminals who get bankrolled by gullable Americans who buy this bullcr*p...
Justice & fair treatment.

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,335.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Justice & fair treatment.

Interesting.

Many would say justice is being served by having this individual locked up as it is.

She has a history of Terrorist activity, bombing civlians in London during the 1970's. Terrorist acts for which she was released on license in the 1980s.

She broke the terms of that license by openly supporting a terrorist organisation, The Real IRA. So the authorities are doing their duty by locking her back up. Also there are charges pending for her part in the slaughter of two young men in Massreeene Barracks.

I wonder if you pray to vigourously for the men locked up for nearly a decade now in Guantanamo Bay with no trial in sight...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,299,692.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I don't know if the USA has a system of release under licence as the UK has .

If a person is released under licence - they are released before the end of their sentence under some pretty strict controls . Break one of these controls and they are whisked back into prison.

Her family may consider this to be internment - but it's not - it is a revocation of her licence because she knowingly broke the terms . We may not know the terms - but they would have been very very clearly explained to her and she , and, I suspect, her legal team, would have had to sign their acceptance of these terms.

Remember she is a resident of Northern Ireland and is therefore subject to the laws of the UK [ ie Great Britain and Northern Ireland]. I do not know how the Law of Ireland stands here , so I make no comment about it , nor do I comment about the Law of the USA as again I have no knowledge of that.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,686,267.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Interesting.

Many would say justice is being served by having this individual locked up as it is.

She has a history of Terrorist activity, bombing civlians in London during the 1970's. Terrorist acts for which she was released on license in the 2980s.

She broke the terms of that license by openly supporting a terrorist organisation, The Real IRA. So the authorities are doing their duty by locking her back up. Also there are charges pending for her part in the slaughter of two young men in Massreeene Barracks.

I wonder if you pray to vigourously for the men locked up for nearly a decade now in Guantanamo Bay with no trial in sight...
I pray for justice & fair treatment for all. Regardless. It's what we are called to do.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,686,267.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So do you think justice is being served in this case..?
I only know what I've read on this thread. I'd have to research it myself to make a decision. But quite frankly, everyone deserves prayer. So what are you so prickly about?

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,335.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I only know what I've read on this thread. I'd have to research it myself to make a decision. But quite frankly, everyone deserves prayer. So what are you so prickly about?

I take terrorists whose aim is to sell drugs to Dublin teenagers in order to fund their campaign of death and destruction kind of personally...:)

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,686,267.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I take terrorists whose aim is to sell drugs to Dublin teenagers in order to fund their campaign of death and destruction kind of personally...:)
Of course you do.

But don't you think prayer for justice & fair treatment covers this? On all sides?

Do you not think everyone needs prayer for God's intervention & a possible change of heart?

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Interesting.

She has a history of Terrorist activity, bombing civlians in London during the 1970's. Terrorist acts for which she was released on license in the 1980s.

I can show you an article and interview, showing that Marion Price has debilitating Arthritis and had Pneumonia and the Doctors pleaded with the Prison \guards to stop shackling her. Marion Price weighs next to nothing, and she had bruises on her ankles and hands. A UN committee has also came out and condemned her treatment in Prison.

<edit>

I simply asked for prayers for Marion Price. Jesus did call on us to pray for those in prison.

<edit>

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,335.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I can show you an article and interview, showing that Marion Price has debilitating Arthritis and had Pneumonia and the Doctors pleaded with the Prison \guards to stop shackling her. Marion Price weighs next to nothing, and she had bruises on her ankles and hands. A UN committee has also came out and condemned her treatment in Prison.

<edit>

I simply asked for prayers for Marion Price. Jesus did call on us to pray for those in prison.

<edit>

<edit>

When someone, you or anyone else, spews support for drug dealing racketeers who bring nothing but death and destruction of lives on the streets of my city you can expect me to respond bluntly and honestly.

I've yet to see your heart warming sympathy directed to the plight to the men in Guantanamo Bay. How could I have missed it..?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,686,267.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's funny how people pick & choose who is & is not deserving of prayer.<edit>. And I want you to know I pray for all that are neglected & abused & a weekly basis. Track records don't mean much to me. God deals with a person's heart.

It's convenient to bring up other terrorists in regards to prayer yet take offense at another that you consider a terrrorist being prayed for when the conditions don't sound much better than Guantanamo Bay.

Interesting.

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,335.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Northern Ireland is not your country. The British own them. You live in Southern Ireland and they have a completely separate government.

As a 32 County Republican I view every inch of the island as Ireland. <edit>

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
A veteran Irish republican is to walk free from Antrim crown court after a judge dismissed charges against him over the murder of two soldiers.
The double killing of sappers Patrick Azimkar and Mark Quinsey in March 2009 marked the start of a renewed Real IRA terror campaign in Northern Ireland.
Colin Duffy, 44, was due to be freed from court after the judge found that there was insufficient evidence to convict him of the murders.
Duffy has always denied involvement in the fatal shooting, which happened outside the Massereene army barracks in Antrim town three years ago. His supporters denounced the case as a "show trial" designed to take Duffy off the streets.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,335.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Eastcoast, the fact is the Brits and the Irish are great friends now. We're very close neighbours who share so much culturally, economically and politically.

The war is over. Its buried in the past. Please do not be lead by drug dealing terrorists who have no political or moral influence on Irish society. They are an irrelevance. A relic of a dark past that will never be alowed cast they're evil shadow on our country again.

I will make a suggestion. Don't take my word for it. Go to any of the Irish political forums and see for yourself. I recommend www.politics.ie :)

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
Eastcoast, the fact is the Brits and the Irish are great friends now. We're very close neighbours who share so much culturally, economically and politically.

The war is over. Its buried in the past. Please do not be lead by drug dealing terrorists who have no political or moral influence on Irish society. They are an irrelevance. A relic of a dark past that will never be alowed cast they're evil shadow on our country again.

I will make a suggestion. Don't take my word for it. Go to any of the Irish political forums and see for yourself. I recommend www.politics.ie :)

The only comment I want to make on a frankly disgraceful thread with a disgraceful topic is to agree with this.

Eire is a beautiful country with beautiful people, and S.ilvio is clearly one of them. It has a legal system, as has the UK, including Northern Ireland, and nobody is above the law, however much they would like to be. Our two countries are very close, and I hope will become more so. I do not mind if Ireland is one country or two; that is not for me to say really; I only mind that the Irish people should be able to determine their own futures for themselves, without outside interference and without terrorist threats. Almost as bad as terrorism itself is terrorist apologetics masquerading as compassion, because that inspires the funding that enables terrorism to continue.

It is no secret that the IRA (maybe other former terrorist groups too; I don't discount that) sought funds from the US, and got them, from well meaning people who had no idea they were paying for weapons to kill innocent people. Compassionate people who were tricked by lies.

Will I make anyone at all who commends violence as an act of political terrorism the direct subject of my prayers? No, I won't. I will make the victims of violence the subject of my prayers every time, and leave it to those who are holier than I am to pray for terrorists, especially Irish terrorists. The Irish people deserve respect and peace. They do not deserve the return of the Troubles.

Last edited:
Reactions: S.ilvio
Upvote 0