Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I will by all means pray for her redemption but congratulate the British Govt for locking up this very dangerous anarchist whose soul aim is to kill and maim.
She defies the democratic voice of the Irish People and her drug dealing comrades in the 32 CSM are being vaccuumed off our streets in Dublin as we speak...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,303,952.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I knew nothing about this lady so went on the hunt and found this article

Marian Price - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't like the thought of force feeding , but at the same time I don't like the thought of allowing someone to starve themselves to death in order to become a martyr.

If the authorities are so convinced that she is still a danger to the public at large - then so be it. The authorities on both sides of the border are in possession of information that we are not and never will be.

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
I will by all means pray for her redemption but congratulate the British Govt for locking up this very dangerous anarchist whose soul aim is to kill and maim.
She defies the democratic voice of the Irish People and her drug dealing comrades in the 32 CSM are being vaccuumed off our streets in Dublin as we speak...

You should be careful about accusing others of crimes they have not been accused of or charged with.

Nor is she a member of the 32 county sovereignty movement. Your nadlers in the British government accused Gerry Adams of the same, and now Mr. Adams leads the largest party (Sinn Fein) in Northern Ireland.

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,848.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You should be careful about accusing others of crimes they have not been accused of or charged with.

Nor is she a member of the 32 county sovereignty movement. Your nadlers in the British government accused Gerry Adams of the same, and now Mr. Adams leads the largest party (Sinn Fein) in Northern Ireland.

I carefully stand over every word of my last post. Go ahead, sue me...

The likes of Price and her violent fellow travellers are a stain on Irish Republicanism and a danger to Irish democracy and until they cease their war of terror against the Irish People prison is the only place for them...

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
I carefully stand over every word of my last post. Go ahead, sue me...

The likes of Price and her violent fellow travellers are a stain on Irish Republicanism and a danger to Irish democracy and until they cease their war of terror against the Irish People prison is the only place for them...

What comes to mind, is the term self-loathing. Now you are calling Irish Republicans Travelers, which is a derogatory term for the Pavee people ?

Can you offer a shred of proof for your accusations against Ms. Price ? False accusations are a sin.

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,848.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What comes to mind, is the term self-loathing. Now you are calling Irish Republicans Travelers, which is a derogatory term for the Pavee people ?

Can you offer a shred of proof for your accusations against Ms. Price ? False accusations are a sin.

I am an Irish Republican. The term 'fellow traveller' refers to her comrades in crime...

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,848.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

She's up to her eyes is corruption and criminality, in the guise of Republicanism. Herself and Colin Duffy are like hand in glove. Duffy being the man who gave the graveside oration for Alan Ryan, the Dublin leader of the Real IRA last week in an internal fued.

The great irony being that Duffy ordered the hit so that he can get a piece of the Dublin 'action'...

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟448,637.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
And i am sure, Sil'vio - a court of law has such evidence to try her if she is guilty.

Without a trial - this is just wrong. Crimes must be proven - or should be proven - or anyone possibly innocent could be jailed. In fact, even you - tho innocent.

So unless or until there is some substantiation to this - with evidence in hand - her detainment is criminal.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
She's up to her eyes is corruption and criminality, in the guise of Republicanism. Herself and Colin Duffy are like hand in glove. Duffy being the man who gave the graveside oration for Alan Ryan, the Dublin leader of the Real IRA last week in an internal fued.

The great irony being that Duffy ordered the hit so that he can get a piece of the Dublin 'action'...

Colin Duffy was found innocent. Hello !

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
And i am sure, Sil'vio - a court of law has such evidence to try her if she is guilty.

Without a trial - this is just wrong. Crimes must be proven - or should be proven - or anyone possibly innocent could be jailed. In fact, even you - tho innocent.

So unless or until there is some substantiation to this - with evidence in hand - her detainment is criminal.

Look up Internment and Northern Ireland. It is common practice to hold Irish for years in prison without trial.

Colin Duffy, who Silvio calls a criminal, was refused a trial by jury. So they gave him a juryless trial and he was still found innocent.

Why are Irish Republicans not allowed a jury of their peers, as everyone else in society ?

Marion Price not only is not to be given a jury, she has not even been afforded a trial. She has been tortured in prison.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,738,008.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟448,637.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Look up Internment and Northern Ireland. It is common practice to hold Irish for years in prison without trial.

Colin Duffy, who Silvio calls a criminal, was refused a trial by jury. So they gave him a juryless trial and he was still found innocent.

Why are Irish Republicans not allowed a jury of their peers, as everyone else in society ?

Marion Price not only is not to be given a jury, she has not even been afforded a trial. She has been tortured in prison.
I posted it to FB.
Hoping someone is interested and passes it on.

FB has power - hoping this gets around.
No one should be jailed without evidence of a wrong doing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,848.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

The evidence is being gathered and there is alot of precedence, even in your country, where very dangerous individuals are locked up before trial for the greater good.

Ms Price has a long record of violent crimes. The judge made a good call...

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,848.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You kniow travelers = Gypsies = Tinkers In Ireland.

Yes, I do know the phrases refer to the Travelling (note the Capital t) community.

The term fellow traveller has no link to the Travelling people...

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,848.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Colin Duffy was found innocent. Hello !

Duffy is the Real IRA leader in Ireland. He ordered the hit on Alan Ryan (who was an evil so and so himself) the Dublin leader last week and had the gall to insult Ryan's family and give the graveside oration.

His aim is to bring down the Irish State through armed violence. A gangster who revels in causing pain to others. A corrupt and dangerous degenrate who needs to be taken off the streets...

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,848.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

What exactlyare you praying for Michie? just asking.

There is a [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] of Irish America who believe the Irish in Ireland are still oppressed by the British. This is a lie spun by drug dealing criminals who get bankrolled by gullable Americans who buy this<edit>

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,848.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I posted it to FB.
Hoping someone is interested and passes it on.

FB has power - hoping this gets around.
No one should be jailed without evidence of a wrong doing.

A clear example of my previous post. It would be funny if it weren't so dangerous...

Just how much have you looked into Ms Price, WA..?

Upvote 0