GaryP

Apr 28, 2009
✟16,466.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Private
This is my first thread. I know some find me negative. But I have seen
the dark-side up close and I know they use the same Psych warfare, I learned in the Army.

In my dream last night. I was at some sort of birthday party and I did not
what to be involved, so I went into another room.

An image of my father appeared and it approached me. It was upset that
I had refused to attend the party.

Then it focused it's anger and reminded me of other events in my life.
I grabbed its arm, as it was going to strike me.

I stated that I am growing stronger, while it was growing weaker.

Then I looked into the face of the image, ( masking my father )
and said, " You understand that you are dead."

The image stated, "Then so are you ".

"no, I am alive ". I replied.

Then, I commanded the image to "be gone".

And it was gone.

Confronting images in dreams is not uncommon for me, But it is the first
time that any image of dead creation, answered me back. Usually they
just vanish.

This image of my father, got mad, when I challenged it.

The statement, "Then so are you", blew me away. I woke up.

The dark side is very smart and cunning.

My favorite is when they come as, what they perceive to be my image of jesus,

or when they speak in tandem, usually male and female voices. ( they speak very fast ).

So beware out there.

Their goal is to take your focus off of the Act of Jesus and the Act of the Father.

The static is blinding. Just like how the Army fights. So simple, who knew.

Last edited:

Hiroyuki

Jun 9, 2010
✟647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is my first thread. I know some find me negative. But I have seen
the dark-side up close and I know they use the same Psych warfare, I learned in the Army.

Their goal is to take your focus off of the Act of Jesus and the Act of the Father.

The static is blinding. Just like how the Army fights. So simple, who knew.

I call it throwing down snakes. Moses took a stick, threw it down, it became a snake. The magicians did this too but their snake was eaten up by Moses' snake.

And so it continued. Moses would work profound catastrophes against Pharaoh and the magicians would repeat these same catastrophes saying, "God did not do this".

What no one noticed was all they were doing was magnifying the plagues against Egypt...

That point is not even expressed in Scripture. Most people get the idea they just stopped doing it because the plagues got so bad the magicians could no longer duplicate them.

And they helped harden Pharaoh's unbelieving heart. "Well, man can do this, so why do I have to listen". A third crux point.

Another situation you see like this is with Abraham and Sarah. Abraham went into Egypt and said, "She is my sister". She was not just his sister.

And God plagued their subconscious minds horribly.

Abraham later claimed, "I was scared because she was so beautiful". They let him go with a bunch of goods and he went to the Promised Land.

The beginning of it, anyway.

Oddly, though I know you often make derogatory comments about people's imaginations being "set on fire" from movies, I was watching Inglorious Basterds. I noticed that the guy there said, "we will plague their subconscious mind".

This is a strong principle of the Christian way. It is not something anyone has to think about. We are not called to go out and act out something like in that movie where they gather all the Nazis and burn the movie theater down. Of course not.

Rather, we are good to bad people, and God sanctifies us through the Spirit. When they do evil, they are not doing it against us, but against God who sent us.

God allows this for a time.

But, just because we are asked to walk the extra mile, turn the cheek, and love our enemies... does not mean we should forever do such things as give out our wife as "my sister"... just because someone asks.

Or give the rich man the extra mile when the poor man needs it.

The rich had their miles, their feasts, their laughter, their "good" things. Their business. Their shallow world devoid of deeper meaning.

Now - what I see happening, anyway - is people are starting to see just how shallow and meaningless that dollar bill they have so been chasing after really is.

And that can be scary and difficult on people when the world suddenly changes around them and they have no idea what anyone is talking about.

Upvote 0

C8-@

Infant
Jul 5, 2010
Nowhere
✟10,072.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for posting, it's good to have dreams from people who haven't posted them before or for a while.

Ditto, good to hear one from you Gary P.

Romans 8 vs 1-8 sprang to mind when I read your dream. You did not accept the condemnation of this false accuser.

You are Alive in Christ Jesus.

Upvote 0

razeontherock

May 24, 2010
WI
✟35,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, your Father who is currently dead, being stern with you would be a good image to dismiss, not yield to, and counts as this "masking" your refer to. I wouldn't want to use the power of suggestion to impose this idea on other people that that was their experience if they knew their dream was of the Lord though, especially if they're weak in Faith.

Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Happy FirstThread to you! (Add musical notes)

I don't know what country you are from, but it might be worth considering that you are having a more global dream than the other spiritual warfare ones you've had.

An image of my father appeared and it approached me. It was upset that I had refused to attend the party.

You have an army background. You have spent years and plenty of risk supporting the family, and you didn't see a party as an authentic way of supporting someone. The frivolity did not recognize the bloodshed, and had little to do with the real person.

The party reminds me of winning a war, declaring a widespread solution, or honoring the strategists behind the scenes who are not the people-appointed representatives.

The father had little to do with the real person, too. You knew the self-appointed leader had imposed himself into that role.

Then it focused it's anger and reminded me of other events in my life.

It knew a lot about you, but it didn't know how you think, and didn't intend to respect your free movements.

I grabbed its arm, as it was going to strike me.

The arm shows strength and ability. The brain sends signals to the arm, to get things done. In a country, the arm might be decisive action, but it can also be the armed forces that receive signals from the brain center.

Your father -- your authority and mentor, in a parent:child comparison, should be looking out for you. Instead, it planned to oppose and strike you.

What goes through your mind...all the should's. But sometimes a son does not speak up, when a parent exercises authority with an adult child.

I stated that I am growing stronger, while it was growing weaker.

Then I looked into the face of the image, ( masking my father )
and said, " You understand that you are dead."

The image stated, "Then so are you ".
A house divided against itself cannot stand. Cursing our family, the curse comes back on us. You were, in name, part of him. Or at least he declared it that way.

Look at some of the potential relationships of entities around/above you. Governors, nationalities, denominations.

Consider how this would look if son=immigrant; or son=local church/father=denomination; son=citizens; son=country that grew out of a parent country...

"no, I am alive ". I replied.

You declared yourself to be real, and strong, and capable of operating without them. Like Mexico is a country on its own, and does not need another country to pretend it is an authority over it. Like a local church might operate without thinking about its denomination until it's time to pay dues.

Then, I commanded the image to "be gone".

And it was gone.

I also agree with your interpretation, but consider God might additionally be showing you more than you expected. (Ha ha, you knew I'd say that).

Upvote 0