timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,078.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Yesterday I was working night shift. Went to sleep at around 4am and then got into some sort of "half asleep" mode and then becoming fully awake after several minutes.

Then I noticed this strange feeling that our apartment building feels like accelerating like a plane taking off while lying down in my bed. It felt like a strong acceleration.

Moments later, I realized I can control the direction of "acceleration". I felt gravity all over my body tugging me in the direction I wanted it to go.

I'm aware it's not real but the force is so strong, it feels like it's going to drag me out of bed. It was oddly entertaining it feels like riding a roller coaster or just the plain feeling of flying.

It wasn't a dream because I'm fully awake. However, right now when I attempt to make it happen, it does but it's a lot weaker. Yesterday was like 100x stronger.

I sometimes get the same feeling when I'm lifting something heavy and the thing seems to get lighter. I lift weights as part of my weekly workouts.

I don't know where else to post this so I post it here instead.