May 29, 2014
Hampton Roads, VA
✟7,776.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Libertarian
Gospel singer, Arlethia Lindsey, is one of the few singers allowed to sing in the New York subway system. Here she is singing Bob Dylan's "Every Grain of Sand":

Click the second button below the video

http://www.arlethiagospel.com/#2

Upvote 0

ihavefoundgod951

Mar 4, 2014
✟11,909.00
Faith
Christian
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ihavefoundgod951

Mar 4, 2014
✟11,909.00
Faith
Christian
Bob Marley

the lyrics to One Love

"One Love! One Heart! Let's get together and feel all right. Hear the children cryin' (One Love!); Hear the children cryin' (One Heart!), Sayin': give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right; Sayin': let's get together and feel all right. Wo wo-wo wo-wo!

Let them all pass all their dirty remarks (One Love!); There is one question I'd really love to ask (One Heart!): Is there a place for the hopeless sinner, Who has hurt all mankind just to save his own beliefs?

One Love! What about the one heart? One Heart! What about - ? Let's get together and feel all right As it was in the beginning (One Love!); So shall it be in the end (One Heart!), All right! Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right; Let's get together and feel all right. One more thing!

Let's get together to fight this Holy Armagiddyon (One Love!), So when the Man comes there will be no, no doom (One Song!). Have pity on those whose chances grows t'inner; There ain't no hiding place from the Father of Creation.

Sayin': One Love! What about the One Heart? (One Heart!) What about the - ? Let's get together and feel all right. I'm pleadin' to mankind! (One Love!); Oh, Lord! (One Heart) Wo-ooh!

Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right; Let's get together and feel all right. Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right; Let's get together and feel all right. "

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=FTY8H7zjdtc

Upvote 0