God's magic forest
✟483.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Looks like a fun way to learn!

Gillian

I love this series. It's the latest project of VeggieTales' creator Phil Vischer. Puppets and animation and songs and--I learn from it and I'm not new to the Bible.

Here are some other What's In the Bible songs (its 13 DVDs cover Genesis to Revelation, two episodes per DVD about 25 minutes each).

Here's the GENESIS song (introducing "The fabulous Bentley Brothers"--I love this song):

The Fabulous Bentley Brothers - Genesis - YouTube

Here's their Deuteronomy song--as a showboat tune:

Pentateuch: The Musical! - YouTube

Here's a group of trailers, including more songs:

What's in the Bible? - YouTube

Here's 2 Samuel with the Bentley Brothers (Rhett Mclaughlin and Link Neal--actually friends):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6Zjk46AzpU

This isn't a song, exactly, though the storyteller tries to make it a musical--it's the story of Ruth as told using Popsicle puppets as an example of what they do in this series --they tell about the Bible and have lots of clever and fun songs:

Ruth - YouTube

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ellwood3

Oct 23, 2013
God's magic forest
✟483.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
She is a quadriplegic, so some were not sure she would be able to hit the high notes in the theme song for the movie Alone Yet Not Alone. Watch carefully and you will see her husband Ken Tada, pushing on Joni ("Johnny") Eareckson Tada's stomach to enable her to sing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWVyVMbSzM4

This movie has just come out in theatres, though you might have heard about its controversy. It was nominated for an Oscar (Academy Award) in the United States, but they took away the nomination.

Video » Alone, Yet Not Alone | LIFEToday.org

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.