✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Are you saying it will not come?
I have no doubt that it will come someday. Man by nature is self destructive in our greed. We like to steal everything for our peronal benefit from things and people to parking spots and stuff on the internet. But I'm not about to be like those Hebrews who assumed everything was about now and matters of the flesh, which is why they even rejected their Messiah. It is about God's Kingdom coming, not theirs.
We are though at a point where for the first time in history one group/government has all but achieved global dominance in the way of Corporatism. It is they who call the shots, even in the Middle East. What makes that relevant is they are the epitome of the self interest of man as all human governments are, which makes them, as we all are for the most part, anti-Kingdom in nature. But this has always been the type of messiah Judah has looked for so, yes we are closer than ever before.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,504.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have no doubt that it will come someday. Man by nature is self destructive in our greed. We like to steal everything for our peronal benefit from things and people to parking spots and stuff on the internet. But I'm not about to be like those Hebrews who assumed everything was about now and matters of the flesh, which is why they even rejected their Messiah. It is about God's Kingdom coming, not theirs.
We are though at a point where for the first time in history one group/government has all but achieved global dominance in the way of Corporatism. It is they who call the shots, even in the Middle East. What makes that relevant is they are the epitome of the self interest of man as all human governments are, which makes them, as we all are for the most part, anti-Kingdom in nature. But this has always been the type of messiah Judah has looked for so, yes we are closer than ever before.
This is why our Father sent His son. That is why Lord Jesus is returning. He will rule from Jerusalem and He is of the tribe of Judah.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This is why our Father sent His son. That is why Lord Jesus is returning. He will rule from Jerusalem and He is of the tribe of Judah.
He wasn't the type Judah was looking for then and He's not the type now.

Upvote 0

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟18,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
See post # 18 that answers your ? .
I do not think I asked a question, I gave an answer, we are seeing the Gog & Magog war play out now. Psalm 83 has passed us by. I showed how Israel is now living in peace like never before in the last 2500 years.

Reactions: Marilyn C
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
True. but He IS their King and He will rule them.He is a Jew, Son of David.
So you are saying the other 10 families of the House of Israel would not accept Him because He was a Jew, their rival? It seems they did while the jews did not. Don't forget the nations He sent the Apostles to, the brother tribes which the Jews called gentiles, were the other 10. Woman at the well as an example.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,504.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So you are saying the other 10 families of the House of Israel would not accept Him because He was a Jew, their rival?
No I am not saying that. I am saying Jesus is Israel's King. He is a Jew. People tend to forget that.
It seems they did while the jews did not. Don't forget the nations He sent the Apostles to, the brother tribes which the Jews called gentiles, were the other 10. Woman at the well as an example.
Jesus will be the King of the whole world, Jews and Gentiles.

• Agree
Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,504.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I do not think I asked a question, I gave an answer, we are seeing the Gog & Magog war play out now. Psalm 83 has passed us by. I showed how Israel is now living in peace like never before in the last 2500 years.
Israel is not at peace. They have a 400+ foot wall on their border right now.For Gog/Magog they must be dwelling in peace and not walled.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No I am not saying that. I am saying Jesus is Israel's King. He is a Jew. People tend to forget that.
Yes the House of Israel all 12 tribes even though He only comes from one

Upvote 0

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟18,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Israel is not at peace. They have a 400+ foot wall on their border right now.For Gog/Magog they must be wlling in peace and not walled.
Which means you can not understand the passage. Back in Ezekiel's time all the large cities had walls. So UNWALLED VILIAGES is his way of relaying they are at peace and secure. As juxtaposed against what? Well, let's see, since 598 BC unto 70 AD Israel were under the thump of Gentile rule. Then Israel came back into her land after WW2 (that is the Psalm 83 "War") and she faced the very nations named in Psalm 83 trying to push her into the sea or destroy her. From 1948, to the 56-57 Suez Canal incident, to the 67 War, to the 73 War and after that not so much, sure there were some terrorist activities, but Egypt made Peace with Israel in 79 or 80. Israel have not really been under attack from one of her immediate neighbors in a long, long time. Now, is the United States at peace ? I mean we had 9/11, same thing, terrorist activities are not nations.

Right now, in Israel, a Jewish/Israeli can for the first time in over 2500 years, do as they please, go where they want to, worship their own God in peace. And I do think its peace, because I se preachers taking trips there all the time who say, its safe, never np problems, safe, safe safe, so terrorist acts are not an overall abject war, its a calculated terror attack. From now on, there will be no Hamas in Gaza, BANK THAT.

Israel, like no time in the last 2500 years is ruling herself. In Peace and they are Secure, just like the USA is secure. Prophesy has to be interpreted years later, and everything has to be weighed on the scale.

Reactions: Barraco
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Zechariah chapter 6 is coming to pass. The four war chariots. Black and white chariots went north to Russia.
Grisled chariots went south to Jerusalem and middle east.
Satan starts wars. Get the picture.

Matthew chapter 24.
We're at the beginning of sorrows.
The labor pains will intensify and at the 6th trump, satan as antichrist will appear in Jerusalem.

Micah chapter 1 tells us deadly wound will happen to one world political system near future. Jerusalem is the focus.

Antichrist will heal deadly wound by establishing world peace. Revelation chapter 13 to document.

Ephesians chapter 6 is the key to get past antichrist lies and deception near future. It's knowledge and wisdom of God's word.

Upvote 0