United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity

2 Thessalonians 2:10-11

And with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false,
A particular Friend of Francis in the Lexington diocese, with a letter from the pope to prove it no less, is doing WHAT kind of particular informal spontaneous 10 to 15 second blessings of LGBTQ 'couples'?

The scandal of FS is astounding. It metastasizes. How are we supposed to understand that the various Friends of Francis doing these blessings are not doing what they were promised they could do?

We shall see if any of these blessers are corrected.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I agree. And it’s trendy now to classify yourself as such. So many teens who’d ordinarily be strait now identify as LGBTQ.
I know of a young woman who 'went lesbian' because it's trendy/another avenue for finding love. etc
:crossrc: :help:

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Time and again, the Vatican keeps correcting the 'pro gay' stance and time and again others who are pro gay seem to say as they choose which is a scandal.

So I think prayers are best.
Because TBH I don't even wanna touch any of this with a 100 foot pole because I don't want to remark in ignorance and either add nor invite scandal.

This is touchy.

Upvote 0