Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Holy Father’s handwritten note came in response to an email that Zerkowski wrote addressed to him on Oct. 10 explaining Zerkowski’s three LGBTQ ministries, two of which fall under the Diocese of Lexington.

A Kentucky man involved in LGBTQ Catholic ministry has posted a letter online he says he received earlier this month from Pope Francis thanking him for his work.

Stan “JR” Zerkowski heads the LGBTQ Outreach Commission for the Diocese of Lexington, Kentucky. The commission is a “diocesan-wide effort of seeking, welcoming, accompanying, and ministering to the LGBT community.”

He also leads the LGBTQ+ Ministry at St. Paul Catholic Church in Lexington, a parish that has been the cause of controversy in the past, including for an image of the Blessed Virgin Mary draped in a gay pride flag posted on its website and a prayer to the Blessed Mother it shares under the title “Mother of Pride.”

The Holy Father’s handwritten note came in response to an email that Zerkowski wrote addressed to him on Oct. 10 explaining Zerkowski’s three LGBTQ ministries, two of which fall under the Diocese of Lexington.

“I told him about Fortunate Families. I told him what I do locally and nationally with parishes, hierarchy, educational institutions, and building intentional LGBTQ+ ministries,” Zerkowski shared in a Facebook post.

“I thanked him for opening the door to LGBTQ+ ministry and explained that it has been and still is a difficult ministry. I told him that his openness has saved lives, I know this firsthand. I mentioned that as the Synod [on Synodality] unfolds in Rome, he’s got a special place in my/our prayers,” he wrote.

Continued below.

• Informative
Reactions: mourningdove~

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I wonder how many LGBTQ+ people there actually are in America, in the world?
I'm beginning to think there must be many of them ...
On the low end, the polls show that 20% of Gen Z are LGBT, and up to 40% on the high end. The truth is always somewhere in the middle. Essentially a third of the new generation claim to be LGBT. Of course, this can't be true because it would be apocalyptic and would have ended the human race long ago. This is a disease spread through propaganda. It's a PsyOp. Also worth noting that it's almost entirely a white Western phenomenon. The woke mob will claim that you're born LGBT, but the drastic rise among one generation, mostly within one race, in one hemisphere, among one ideology says differently.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
About two thirds of Americans. I suppose it has to be that much given the attention they get. It used to be a percent or two.

• Wow
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
On the low end, the polls show that 20% of Gen Z are LGBT, and up to 40% on the high end. The truth is always somewhere in the middle. Essentially a third of the new generation claim to be LGBT. Of course, this can't be true because it would be apocalyptic and would have ended the human race long ago. This is a disease spread through propaganda. It's a PsyOp. Also worth noting that it's almost entirely a white Western phenomenon. The woke mob will claim that you're born LGBT, but the drastic rise among one generation, mostly within one race, in one hemisphere, among one ideology says differently.
Unless it's in the water.

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟440,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Unless it's in the water.

Maybe you are joking, or maybe you are referring to chemicals like Atrazine in the water?

Alex Jones talked about this years ago ... about male frogs becoming sterilized and gay ... due to the chemicals in the water:

Berkeley's study:

I've heard Bobby Kennedy Jr. has also come out recently, saying basically the same thing. He believes that atrazine and chemicals in the water are causing the sexual dysphoria we are seeing in young people.

And then, of course, the high levels of estrogen in the water and soil could also explain some of the feminization of our men.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Maybe you are joking, or maybe you are referring to chemicals like Atrazine in the water?
I'm not sure that it isn't that. Probably much more of a social contagion though. Maybe a bit of both. It was one or two percent for a long long time. Now it's much higher. And the way the media pushes it, it seems like 2/3rds. I think in some elite colleges it IS 2/3rds. I was being hyperbolic about that as the general figure in the population. But the increase is phenomenal. Something whacko crazy is happening.

Hormonal birth control goes out of the body and into the toilet and down the pipes and through the sewage treatment plant where it really isn't effectively removed but gets pushed into rivers. The next town downstream cleans that water up at least removing sediment and adding Chlorine and then people bathe in it and drink it and cook with it. There are lots of unintended consumers of hormonal birth control.

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟440,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm not sure that it isn't that. Probably much more of a social contagion though. Maybe a bit of both. It was one or two percent for a long long time. Now it's much higher. And the way the media pushes it, it seems like 2/3rds. I think in some elite colleges it IS 2/3rds. I was being hyperbolic about that as the general figure in the population. But the increase is phenomenal. Something whacko crazy is happening.

Hormonal birth control goes out of the body and into the toilet and down the pipes and through the sewage treatment plant where it really isn't effectively removed but gets pushed into rivers. The next town downstream cleans that water up at least removing sediment and adding Chlorine and then people bathe in it and drink it and cook with it. There are lots of unintended consumers of hormonal birth control.

I use to think it was just a moral, spiritual issue.
But my thoughts have softened abit on this, after learning about the frogs.

Many things seem to be happening in our culture all at one time ...
that could all be contributing to the current phenomenal trend we are seeing.
... And then, I do believe there's a demonic component to all of this, too.

Lots to be praying about ...

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The problem with the term, LGBTQ+ is that it's too broad.

Many homosexuals today are distancing themselves from the LGBTQ+ ideology, as they
see the laws being made as destructive for young people rather than helpful for
gay people.

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟440,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Many homosexuals today are distancing themselves from the LGBTQ+ ideology, as they
gay people.

Yes, I've noticed that lately, and I think it's a hopeful sign ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Yes, I've noticed that lately, and I think it's a hopeful sign ...
I would think the ideology has to self-destruct some day soon. It's just too delusional.

• Agree
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I think a lot of them been manipulated and lied to that they are "LGBT." IMHO.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican

gay people.
Many homosexuals are now saying LGBT is a choice, which is why I think the numbers are up. IMHO.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

A Kentucky man involved in LGBTQ Catholic ministry has posted a letter online he says he received earlier this month from Pope Francis thanking him for his work.

Stan “JR” Zerkowski heads the LGBTQ Outreach Commission for the Diocese of Lexington, Kentucky. The commission is a “diocesan-wide effort of seeking, welcoming, accompanying, and ministering to the LGBT community.”

He also leads the LGBTQ+ Ministry at St. Paul Catholic Church in Lexington, a parish that has been the cause of controversy in the past, including for an image of the Blessed Virgin Mary draped in a gay pride flag posted on its website and a prayer to the Blessed Mother it shares under the title “Mother of Pride.”

“I told him about Fortunate Families. I told him what I do locally and nationally with parishes, hierarchy, educational institutions, and building intentional LGBTQ+ ministries,” Zerkowski shared in a Facebook post.

“I thanked him for opening the door to LGBTQ+ ministry and explained that it has been and still is a difficult ministry. I told him that his openness has saved lives, I know this firsthand. I mentioned that as the Synod [on Synodality] unfolds in Rome, he’s got a special place in my/our prayers,” he wrote.

Continued below.
+ ministries,” ...

What does that mean may differ between the two. Or maybe he is making strides to remove them the lifestyle or not...
But what does he say for certain is not stated but plenty implied on either side.

I am currently administering a gay individual through love but truth...
and prayer.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
+ ministries,” ...

What does that mean may differ between the two. Or maybe he is making strides to remove them the lifestyle or not...
But what does he say for certain is not stated but plenty implied on either side.
When he meets with Courage, which I have zero evidence he has ever considered, maybe we can wonder if his goal is to help people escape sinful activities.

• Winner
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FaithT

Dec 1, 2019
Midwest
✟157,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I think a lot of them been manipulated and lied to that they are "LGBT." IMHO.
I agree. And it’s trendy now to classify yourself as such. So many teens who’d ordinarily be strait now identify as LGBTQ.

Reactions: RileyG
Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

Continued below.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-11

And with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false,

• Winner
Reactions: fide
Upvote 0

fide

Dec 9, 2012
✟127,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

2 Thessalonians 2:10-11

And with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false,
Yes, I believe that "loving the Lies" is more accurate than "delusional, which the Lord links with His "therefore". Innocent "delusional" draws forth pity, compassion, mercy. Refusal to love the truth is grave and condemnable, indeed.

Upvote 0