Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jim, I would like my vote changed from yes to no. Thank you

Noted, I will change your vote,

If anyone else wishes to change your vote please post your wish to change in this thread and PM me so I can find it and make the change. :)

Upvote 0

New_Wineskin

Contributor
Jun 26, 2004
Elizabethtown , PA , usa
✟13,854.00
Faith
Non-Denom
As requested, a Poll to discuss and vote upon whether or not you want an un-orthodox sub forum.

I would like to voice a word of caution here. In my opinion such a sub forum could be a constant source of harassment to your members because once you have started this sub forum you will have to contend with them.

I know in my own home forum (Lutheran) we would not even consider such a forum. These people already have a their own forums and in my opinion that is a good place for them.

If you are going to approve such a sub forum you want to be extremely careful what rules you place over it or you would have no control what so ever.

I voted "no" . To call for an unorthodox forum would mean that this forum is orthodox . That brings shudders down my spine . To go through with generating the forum , we would need to agree with the definition of orthodox and the rules and so forth . It too long enough to get the rules for this forum going ( not surprising because nondenominational folk are not about imposing such things ) .

It was already stated that there are already forums in here for that . Good enough .

Upvote 0

PeacaHeaven

Veteran
Jan 30, 2007
✟47,141.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
About half are Trinitarian, and about half are Non Trinitarian. And the talk is about a subforum, and it is about more freedom of speech. So are you for or against more freedom of speech in a subforum?
I'm sorry but this isn't about freedom of speech. It is about doctrine and peoples right to a majority vote. Freedom of speech is allowing us to vote.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.