Not open for further replies.

InnerPhyre

Nov 13, 2003
✟71,967.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
We were having a talk about beards in TAW (imagine that ;) ) and it got me thinking about the fact that most Popes that come to mind have not had them (though all the icons of Pope Gregory the Great that I've seen in Orthodox churches have him with a beard).

Hence the Poll. Catholics only please. Should Pope Benedict grow a big ol' CFR type beard? Or should he remain clean shaven? Vote! Explain why or why not!

By the way, this is the most important poll any of you will ever vote in ;)

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

krstlros

Currently Under Construction
Site Supporter
Jun 16, 2004
Within the arms of God
✟52,810.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
We were having a talk about beards in TAW (imagine that ;) ) and it got me thinking about the fact that most Popes that come to mind have not had them (though all the icons of Pope Gregory the Great that I've seen in Orthodox churches have him with a beard).

Hence the Poll. Catholics only please. Should Pope Benedict grow a big ol' CFR type beard? Or should he remain clean shaven? Vote! Explain why or why not!

By the way, this is the most important poll any of you will ever vote in ;)
I pictured the Pope with a beard and mustache, and I've come to the conclusion that the Pope would definately NOT look good with any type of facial hair.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rebekka

meow meow meow meow meow meow
Oct 25, 2006
✟34,375.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
I voted Duh! Handlebar mustache! I am being silly as I don't think he would look good with one. :D Actually I like his clean shaven look but tis his decision. I will say he has one of the most wonderful smiles going. :) I would hate to see that covered over.

-Peace-
I agree, he has a lovely smile! A bit shy, I like that. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.