stamperben

It's an old family tradition
Oct 16, 2011
✟53,694.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
There is a conservative member of this board who continually uses the term "Political elites" in describing the "powers that be" in his posts. He has used the term in talking about who will choose the GOP nominee for president. What I'm asking is who are these "elites" he might be talking about? So far the best this poster has done in trying to give an answer to this question is to post a gif of G H W Bush saying "No new taxes" back in the runup to his election. I find it hard to believe a 91 year old man who's greatest thrill these days is his colorful socks and an occasional basketball or baseball game is calling the shots in the current presidential election.

So I ask the population in general here - Who are the Political Elites in the country who are calling the shots in the GOP campaign? Feel free to name names.

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm not sure of the poster you're referring to...and not saying I personally subscribe to this theory (because I don't lol),

But there is a particular "New World Order" conspiracy theory (of the many NWO theories out there) that suggests that the Bush family in general is heavily involved in pulling strings behind the scenes...one such theory is even goes as far as suggesting the Prescott Bush (father of HW, and granddad of W) was involved in things ranging from the "Hitler Rise To Power" all the way to the Kennedy assassination. These theories often cite the family's affiliation with the "Order of the Skull and Bones" and the Freemasons as a reason for suspicion.

For me personally, the only NWO I'd worry about is these guys:

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I often see the term used to describe high ranking RNC and DNC members. They tend to hold the purse strings for election funds and organize amongst themselves to attack candidates within the party they dont want

Reactions: brewmama
Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
What is an Elite in this day and age ? There are but three classes of people in this nation ...1%ter Middle and poor. One must get real as the 91 year old is. We all know the game is rigged to the what? Dollar. By a lobbyist (Corporation, where names are fluid son so name them money bags) that funds the campaigns where a favor is owed. To put names behind a truth of a political elite is in the dollar itself where one human has a resource and another does not for the dollar bought power. Dollar bought education too so public education can be defunded to keep the ignorant ignorant. All know the elites run this machine (oh lookie here I found a matching sock,lol) and you want them named so a man that was born with no power for he had no money, and had to dedicate his life to acquire said money to feed their sister, daughter in a ghetto of the Elites making in the richest country of the world, lets just keep it real in this police nation of today you know what an elite is in the three classes of people in this nation you can well put names to them depending on how rich you are; poster. We 91 year olds know life/reality of what you ask here and say find out in your lifetime . Tell me son ? Do you know a time before JFK? Did you know that the tax scale was, how do you young uns say it , "Flip the Script" where the 1%ter paid 90% and middle and poor the other 10 percent ? Not like that today eh sonny? Who you think flipped the script of 80% percent the middle and poor pay and the mere paltry 20% 1%ters pay in increments of bumps with every president over mine and the 91 year olds life time ? It is not who sonny, but what, moves our government that is your reality of our complacency to loose further rights in ignorance that the masses now vote on a good show/Trump race/Florina and now sex/Clinton & florina but all are of the dollar but the ignorant have no idea these nominations are backed by a dollar somebody else is paying except Trump so he can spew out truth and the ignorant loose the fact Trump is Elite son. This is what the ignorant vote on now and buckle up sonny for there is no MORALITY left in the dollar driven Government for the ignorant are the People of middle and poor for we allowed defunding of education and charge for a good education but all have a vote of the ignorant in masses. Son, this one apologizes to you for leaving such a state of affairs for you to suffer (continued complacency) or clean up with all that energy ya got. Its not the "who" son, but Money creates an elite and you know it so. Remove money out of an electoral process and you clean out corruption. Next you place "Strong Morals"(Christians, LOL , kinda prejudiced there for morality training don't care about skin color) in vacated seats of power from town councils up to presidency. Close the borders, pull all troops out of counties not our own, end poverty/ghettos here , no charging for education to lift our young out of non choice of the ghetto where the military gives the only choice of escape through the new/old system of 1%ters are going to fix what they have done by re-flipping the script back to 90% the 1%ter pays and the 10% middle and poor pay and most importantly this term of "entitlement" (in reality morality) will be tripled so money is not the worry for the ghetto in survival so the child can concentrate on school and the ELITE will pay for it for they tore it down son (Slowly, in trickle effect, over that 91 year olds life time and he has lived it where you get to fix it in the unfairness of it) . Remember son, its not who but "what" drives our government must be removed out of the equation. Your name is, MONEY.

Upvote 0