MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
What a sick elitist woman, if she had just given her car as a gift to #753, he would still be alive. She should be charged with murder just like the cops. Some people need cars to work and be productive members of civilized society but not if the police keep killing them.

What a bunch of murdering cops, the son of #756 had been held hostage at gunpoint by his father before and nothing bad happened from it. Cops just want to execute fathers in front of their children while playing together.

Upvote 0

aieyiamfu

Nov 13, 2015
✟27,924.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
In 2012 there were 500 murders in Chicago alone. How does that compare to 738 nationwide killings by police? Criminals kill way more than police do.

Sorry for the old stats, but I'm having trouble finding new ones.
It would appear there are less police than criminals. Of course if we rightly regard the police who commit criminal activity as criminals there would hardly be any police to compare with but they would be the good ones at least.

Reactions: Moxie123
Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It would appear there are less police than criminals. Of course if we rightly regard the police who commit criminal activity as criminals there would hardly be any police to compare with but they would be the good ones at least.

I wont consider either police or criminal anymore. I don't care.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
These numbers are cool and all, and taken at face value seems like the police are bloodthirsty murders bent on wiping out humanity. But when a guy is shot by the police after a Taser didn’t work and he is now charging the police with a running chainsaw, what are the police to do? I suppose it would be best if they just stood there to be chain sawed to death, after all, they are cops and deserve it.

But what about a guy that is beating his wife and gets Tasered then proceeds to start stabbing his wife? Should the police leave to let the man enjoy his constitutional freedom of the pursuit of happiness? I suppose they could talk him down as he is stabbing her.

Never mind, there are cops and do no good what so ever, kill all of them before they kill you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
These numbers are cool and all, and taken at face value seems like the police are bloodthirsty murders bent on wiping out humanity. But when a guy is shot by the police after a Taser didn’t work and he is now charging the police with a running chainsaw, what are the police to do? I suppose it would be best if they just stood there to be chain sawed to death, after all, they are cops and deserve it.

But what about a guy that is beating his wife and gets Tasered then proceeds to start stabbing his wife? Should the police leave to let the man enjoy his constitutional freedom of the pursuit of happiness? I suppose they could talk him down as he is stabbing her.

Never mind, there are cops and do no good what so ever, kill all of them before they kill you.
One might think they could police themselves.
Truth is, they weed out the ones with a conscience and if somebody grows one, they group enforce you lose it or quit, or else.
Serpico wasn't a cop hating fantasy.

Upvote 0

Moxie123

Aug 19, 2011
Southern California
✟16,333.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I just saw this. You are accusing Daniel of serving two masters then? God commanded Israel to submit to baylon.

Daniel defied the king by praying in spite of the king's demands.

Yes, God exiled those people to Babylon because of their lusts for other gods. No different than God cleaning house in the book of Ezekiel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.