Plz Pray for Danny and my son Paul, age 9

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:hug:
My son Paul, age 9 , just got a BigBrother from the Big Brother/Big Sister program. Please pray blessings on this man Danny B. who volunteered and for blessings on this relationship between Danny and Paul Jr.

Loving Lord, thank You for providing this male role model for my son who hasnt had his dad around since age 3.
Please let this be a long term and supportive relationship. Amen. Praying blessings on Danny and his family, wife and daughter and may God reward them for their kindness and sacrifice of their time. amen.:groupray: :groupray: :crossrc: :amen: ;)

Reactions: Tarika

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
dear Lord, all praises to You, Father God and Jesus, the King. dear Father, i pray for Glory's son, Paul, and his bigbrother, Danny. please bless this union with happy times and spiritual growth for each. Lord, please send Your mighty angels to watch over Paul and keep him safe. may Danny be a good mentor and role model for young Paul. bless your faithful daughter, Glory, and her dear family with all You desire for them, Lord. thank You, Jesus. we are so blessed to be able to come to You, and we love You. amen.

Reactions: Tarika
Upvote 0

david1988

Jun 9, 2007
✟15,655.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Heavenly Father thank you for your kindness that knows no boundaries. Please continue to bless Danny as he becomes a role model for little Paul to watch and to learn from. Lord we give you thanks and we give you praise for Paul's mother who loves her son so much that she wanted Paul to have a strong foundation to grow on through the Big Brother program. No One Stands So Tall As When They Kneel Down To Help A Child.

I say this in Jesus name, Amen -

2000467574472928205_fs.jpg

Upvote 0