please pray for my husband and family (financial, medical issues)

Margaret3110

Feb 27, 2020
NM
✟34,313.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Hello, my husband is going through a crisis of sorts and has left his job about a month ago. He is currently working at another job for much less but it does not provide insurance so we are now uninsured, and he actually gave notice at this job and does not have another one lined up yet. My son is autistic and has physical medical conditions as well.

I'm really worried about my husband's mental state and also our financial and healthcare situation. I am trying to find a job myself to help out, but I've been out of the workforce for years due to my son's needs and homeschooling (he is now back in school) so I'm not sure how quickly I can find something.

Please pray for us

Dosblade

Aug 5, 2013
✟20,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying.. know God is for you not against you. Know that when you ask Him He WILL open all the doors and receive His peace. Christ said my peace I leave with you. You can do anything to get it but just receive. Know that you do have favor with the lord and He WILL open all the doors in JESUS Name. Peter and John when they prayed for a man after words said faith in that name healed this man. Jesus name.

Upvote 0

believerwithallmyheart

Site Supporter
May 21, 2013
New York
✟77,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello, my husband is going through a crisis of sorts and has left his job about a month ago. He is currently working at another job for much less but it does not provide insurance so we are now uninsured, and he actually gave notice at this job and does not have another one lined up yet. My son is autistic and has physical medical conditions as well.

I'm really worried about my husband's mental state and also our financial and healthcare situation. I am trying to find a job myself to help out, but I've been out of the workforce for years due to my son's needs and homeschooling (he is now back in school) so I'm not sure how quickly I can find something.

Please pray for us
Praying

Upvote 0