Tarika

1 Corinthians 16:24
Apr 1, 2006
✟30,437.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm mentally and physically exhausted. All this burden which I have to carry alone and setbacks which I have to face alone. I don't know what outcome God is seeing in this, what kind of lesson I'm supposed to learn. It is most definitely not leading to any spiritual growth or reliance on Him. It is just leaving me numb and heavy in my head. And I wish there was some sort of an end to all this. I'm so tired.

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello Tarika! :wave::angel:

I will be praying for YOU special today...:prayer::angel:

And throughout the weekend...:prayer::angel:

For Your spiritual, temporal, and physical needs...:prayer::angel:

:clap::clap::clap: For Your Sweet, Heavenly Father God, will provide them all!
:clap::clap::clap:

AMEN! :amen::clap::thumbsup::angel:

Reactions: Tarika
Upvote 0

mr73140

Beloved
Jul 5, 2011
Oklahoma
Visit site
✟7,848.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm mentally and physically exhausted. All this burden which I have to carry alone and setbacks which I have to face alone. I don't know what outcome God is seeing in this, what kind of lesson I'm supposed to learn. It is most definitely not leading to any spiritual growth or reliance on Him. It is just leaving me numb and heavy in my head. And I wish there was some sort of an end to all this. I'm so tired.

First of all Tarika, if you are a Christian, you are not carrying your burdens alone; Matthew 11:28-Come unto me, all that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give your rest.

You could possibly be learning patience which is a spiritual growth. If you have prayed about your situation, when doubt enters in the picture, began to praise the Lord for answering your prayer...praise Him, sing to Him, thank Him for being faithful. Wait on Him to give you direction. Sometimes we Christians forget that there is a season for all things; we get inpatient and allow the evil one to mess with our minds...but the devil is a liar, remember? The Lord will keep His promises to us but we have got to learn how to wait on Him and while we wait continue to honor Him.

Lastly, I will ask you, Is there anything to hard for God?

I will be praying that the Lord will not tarry but you MUST trust Him and not give in to the evil one... I say again...HOLD ON even if it is by a thread. Amen and so be it.

Upvote 0

wondering1

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 1, 2009
✟50,803.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry you are going through such a difficult time. I know what it's like to feel mentally and physically exhausted - I feel that way lately as well. I will be praying that things improve for you and that the Lord will lift your burdens. God bless! :prayer:

Upvote 0

Vimi

Vessel
May 3, 2011
Texas
Visit site
✟19,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jeremiah 32:27
27 “Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?

Lord I pray and ask that you will speak to your daughter and I pray that she will have ears to hear what you are speaking during this time of test and trial. I pray for peace to blanket her and provide the comfort she needs. Lord I ask that you would give Tarika strength to endure and trust you all the way. All for your glory Lord. Amen :prayer:

Ecclesiastes 9:11
11 I returned and saw under the sun that—
The race is not to the swift,
Nor the battle to the strong,
Nor bread to the wise,
Nor riches to men of understanding,
Nor favor to men of skill;
But time and chance happen to them all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,779.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Praying for Yeshua to give you guidance and insight about what to do so that you can have peace and rest.

Upvote 0

charity_22

To God be the glory..always.
Aug 21, 2009
Riyadh
✟18,337.00
Country
Saudi Arabia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
may the Lord God bless you with clarity of mind to have things in order.. im praying fro your inner peace as the angels are with all of us here in CF, always ready to listen and help you in any way. In Jesus' name I pray for you, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.