myallforhim

Nov 6, 2005
North Carolina
✟1,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Please pray that I willl have peace in my mind. Every since I read two end time propheciesI have had fear to overwhelm me.
Please pray that God will erase those thought from the prophecies away from my memory.God I need a peace that surpasses all understanding in my mind.

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray that I willl have peace in my mind. Every since I read two end time propheciesI have had fear to overwhelm me.
Please pray that God will erase those thought from the prophecies away from my memory.God I need a peace that surpasses all understanding in my mind.
Praying & Believing in prayer that it is done through Christ Jesus!

Upvote 0

airest

Learning Daily
May 12, 2006
USA
✟7,843.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord God you do not give us the spirit of fear, but of love and a sound mind... I pray that sister, myallforhim, has peace in her mind from the prophecies that she has read. Lord use Your Word to uplift and edify her and help her to understand what she has read, Lord, for Your Glory. I pray Your will be done, In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Upvote 0

sistakrista

PLEASE, PLEASE FEED YOUR PET! THEY ARE HUNGRY!
Aug 30, 2006
by the Arch
✟11,471.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Father,
I lift up Myallforhim to You. Please grant peace & understanding to your child. Help her to understand the end times are not to be fearred, that all these things must happen, according to Your will, in the name of Jesus, I pray
Thank You & :amen:

Upvote 0

JacobsDream

Ace by His Grace
Nov 12, 2005
Chicagoland
✟24,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

[BIBLE]Romans 8:15-16[/BIBLE]

Father grant her the grace not to be afraid like you said but to commit ALL into your hand, knowing that if you are for her, even the end of the world cannot be against her.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon11.gif

Father I Stand In Agreement For Peace In Jesus Holy Name .
AMEN
As it is written in Matthew 19 and 20...
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
__________________​

Upvote 0