Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
will heal my wounds of rejection. I went thru a seven month psychosis traumatized and abandoned by my ex. All she did was hurt me even more.

A woman saw me as weak and rejected me. This culter today is messed up.

I know I need to be strong. I'm just hurting. It feels like I stripped the scabe off my heart and it's bleeding again.

I unblocked my ex on fb. I saw she had a kid. It broke my heart. I suffer today and feel I will never find love. Been alone for eleven years even tho I dated in 2013, I didn't feel any connection to Kali which broke my heart after I had to tell her on Christmas I have no feelings for you.

What a wretch I am. What a pig I am. Please Lord show me how I can forgive myself and be free of these curses.

LaSorcia

Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2015
✟1,346,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
If you walk 10 miles in to the forest, you have to walk 10 miles to get back out. It might seem dark and difficult, but God will lead you out again, just stick close to him. We all do bad things, but thankfully, God sees us as the people He made us to be! He loves you and sees you as good, remember that when things seem so difficult. "You are precious in his sight".

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying for you, that you may know the Lord Jesus, and have the rich experience of knowing him with real certainty and clear understanding
Knowing-You1.jpg

Reactions: dabro
Upvote 0