Not open for further replies.

OneManSows

Oct 12, 2004
✟7,937.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Thank you for your prayer support and encouragement.

Lord we ask that even now, You would frustrate her attempt to "work" today. We ask that you destroy the devices of the evil one that have been usurped to promote Godlessness in our culture. We pray Father that You would break the bands of wickedness in the lives of the these women, and that You would call them to forgiveness, peace, and healing of their entire person, spirit, soul, and body. We ask that You would feed them with Your word, even right now as You bring Your word to their attention and rememberance, and that You would help them to be obiedient to it through the power of Your Holy Spirit. We ask as Your ambassadors here on earth, in Christ name. Amen

Upvote 0

OneManSows

Oct 12, 2004
✟7,937.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Father, I ask that Bianca would be found odious to these false suitors, and that they would no longer seek her out so they can sin. I ask that You would rebuke the seducing spirits in her life, and that You would raise up a hedge of thorns about her. I ask that You would release the power of the Holy Spirit in her life, and that You would give her a thirst for the pure milk of the word, and that she would drink it up every day. Under the covering of the blood of Jesus Christ, in the authority of His name, in accordance with Your will and Your word, I ask these things in Christ's place and in name, Amen.

Upvote 0

OneManSows

Oct 12, 2004
✟7,937.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Ask Lord that You would silence these demonic messages put out by the music industry which drive the sex industry. Ask Lord that You would cause them to all get bed bugs and lice if that's what it takes Lord, and that they would have cramps and not be able to function physically to perform these wicked deeds. That these men would be repulsed by the thought of going to a paid performer and that You close the purse strings Father. I ask that You would rebuke every evil spirit from their lives Lord, and that they would look up to You and cry out for Your direction and Your instruction. In Christ name, under His authority and the authority of Your word, through the power of the Holy Spirit and Your blood Lord, we ask these things. Amen

http://dawkinswatch.wordpress.com/2...-the-music-industry-beyonce-jay-z-kanye-west/

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

OneManSows

Oct 12, 2004
✟7,937.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I received a private message suggesting stripping is not a sin. Please add this to the prayer list, but please do not carry on any debate on the subject here in the prayer lounge. You can discuss the issue if you like by clicking on the link.

http://www.christianforums.com/t7737284/#post62801551

But please make your requests known to God prior to jumping into the discussion?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.